Friday, September 11, 2009

#Sept11


September 11th haiku / 911


@wqueens7: September tenth shmoes/ Were immortalized by nuts/ Who were all pissed off/ #haiku

@Lawrencejiko: -~ the moon shines / but oh ! so bloody and pink .. #dylku #haiku #music #911 / ~ http://twt.fm/274079

@TwittyHaiku: white ribbons on blue/ the sky is falling; meanwhile/ the other shoe drops. #haiku # poetry #911

@NotOneNotTwo: // "where were you that day?" / "it don't matter, my brother / all of us were there..." #haiku #911

@MeeAugraphie: Mind chose to forget/ but heart sought compassion's breath/ pain overwhelmed both #haiku #911

@SpeaksBeliefs: this day we lost souls / when the towers fell to ground / remember them all /// #haiku #911

@edoowado: thirty four hundred / miles away and the smoke got / deep into my eyes #911 #haiku #senryu #911

@emotionaldriver Airplanes and towers/ Forever we remember/ Memories and tears #project2996 #haiku #911

@RobPaller: The world remembers. As reflection consumes me. Our innocence lost. #haiku #911


@SoVoillot: Back from coffee break / up on the elevator / down, down in my heart #haiku #Sept11

@TonyNoland: My heart fills with joy / on blue sky days in autumn / except on Tuesdays. #haiku #WTC

@bonshaiku: Too many souls are gone / my heart cries out for the murdered / 9/11 in memoriam. #haiku

@twitwrit on nine eleven / called a friend, but he told me / plane crash: Twin Towers #haiku #haikutherapy

@Alismcg calling 911 #haiku: crumbl'd more than towers / poison'd fumes spirits breath'd - / nations heart attack #haikutherapy

@wqueens7: Headline (#haiku): [Homeland Security Edition] "Coast Guard Exercise/ Rattles Capital" because/ Fear sells, (re-elects)/

@eddesez: #haiku Flight 93: Greater love have none / than those who give up their lives / for their fellow men.

@2TallTom: #haiku remember the pain / the feeling in your stomach / pray for good today

@haikunut: A blue dream of sky, / heart-wrenching sun shocked splendor, / remember that day? #haiku

@Naumadd: Naumaddku: "In this sunrise - in these eyes something ... of an old September." - http://bit.ly/kE9HV (expand) #911 #haiku #senryu

@KarenHAustin: silhouette / against molten sky / sun dying #haiku

@justkel: The sun hangs her head / Crickets, shadows, branches bow/ at nine eleven #haiku

@anitahart: Remember that day / American tragedy / Who lost beloved [A Sept. 11 #haiku

@morganabag: her mouth / was filled / with ashes #haiku #9-11

@emilybee: eight years ago we / walked home knowing everything / was so different now #haiku #sept 11

@mattmchugh: ** Twitter #haiku ** It was just a day / until I noticed the news / like 8 years ago

@dsceiorg: At Hoboken job / heard the first plane, saw the next / Stranded in Jersey #on911 #twaiku #haiku

@bigbrother1987: "The sky was quiet; We were on our vacation; Outer Banks silence." My condensed Sept 11th memory as #Haiku. Still my strangest afternoon.

@RobPaller: The world remembers. As reflection consumes me. Our innocence lost. #haiku #911

@AssassinGrl: #haiku for Sept 11: patriotism / it emerged from the wreckage / the nation still mourns.

@HiKuNews: 9-11 Ten blocks away, close/ Enough to see more than I/ Ever hope to see. Peace. #haiku #9-11

@JSColley: The wind lashes out / My heart lies heavy in my chest / Roses float on pond 9-11 #haiku #poetry

@reddognight: #haiku http://tgr.me/g/haiku ~September Eleven morning/ in a coffee shop---/ the silence http://hbfm.blogspot.com/

@lilmel_: man falls from building / my heart stops, trembles, retreats / and weeps violent tears #haiku 911

@TMGLost: #haiku 9-1-1 attacks / few days of unity, then... / back to divisions

@wqueens7: Sadly 9-1-1,/ Brought here by murderous nuts,/ Freed our war-nuts too/ #haiku

@HaikuCurmudgeon: Neighborhood stealth mosque:/I remember nine one one/And I carry heat #haiku #fb

@kokoshep: So many gone ~ in the blink of an eye ~ remember them. #haiku #micropoetry


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


@labisiffre: You study my eyes / To discern my thoughts better / Study feet and fists : #haiku #poem #poetry #verse #philosophy

@JH_poetry: I lay lifeless /as a manikin on my bed of flowers / Who said I was wrong/ for wanting to fly with the seagulls/ #writings #poetry #haiku

@#Christwitery: Lives stalled in traffic / rejected stalk obsessions / as the world turns /// #haiku

@wqueens7: Rain in biblical/ Quantities drives me to work/ Indoors, hunched over/ #haiku

@polyhazard: Buzz of pins, needles The awful drawn-out waiting The phone stays silent #haiku

@Yojinbo: Love is a keen blade / Whose cut we rarely notice / until it's too late. #haiku #loveis

@Yojinbo: You think you hurt me / By building walls between us: / Fortress or prison? #haiku #love

@omewan: sometimes you move on / and people are left behind / communication #haiku #sighku

@carltonhalpert: The days of our lives // sculpted, coloured and blurred by // the daze of our lies. #haiku

@Tobuno: The essense of #haiku/ not dictated by FORM/ let the ESSENSE flow!

@KatieFromMars: Graceful beads of rain// Cover up the gruesome truth// Of her not so past. #haiku

@Tobuno: Zendo of the heart/ lotus floats, no ripples/ a rush of silence. #haiku

@haiku_andy: Daily haiku - \\ around the window, \ charred trim, soot-stained flow patterns. \ On top, blonde plywood. \\ #haiku

@moink: Splitting lanes at rush; Beemer tries for a cut-off; Taste my righteous chain! #haiku #motorcycles

@DigitalSalon: Manhattan rainfall / rivulets flow by the curb / grass grows in the cracks #twaiku #haiku

@hermonhermit: downhill ride / the feel of a bee / between my lips #haiku

@Wyld_Dandelyon: I'm waiting in line ~ to get a number to wait ~ to get new car plates #haiku #now

@mos42: under golden gate/ traipsing cross briny waters/ never getting wet. #haiku

@wannahaiku: the music swims in-her mind, fending off ghosts and-healing all the holes #haiku

@kaolinfire: rage against darkness / or revel in its edges / endings come too soon ## #poem #haiku #death

@Not_zen: Disillusion: You’re disappointed. / I wasn’t who you imagined. / If only you'd imagined me. #haiku http://bit.ly/2f94QO

@alotus_poetry: evening run at the park / the smell of sweat / and dog manure #haiku #senryu

@djolder: Disagree w/me/ About what I really said/ Not shit you made up. #haiku

@urbancrafter: Love is limitless; /as eternal as the sun,/ as vast as the seas.#haiku #senryu

@urbancrafter: We are all flowers / in the vast garden of life; /each one, so lovely. #haiku #senryu

@cmsadler: Jogging by moonlight/ Thoughts about my family/ Connect my footfalls #haiku

@KarenHAustin: She creeps out each night / so cool! - convinced no-one knows / I'm her mum; I know #haiku

@urbancrafter: There is a soft place / in my heart for you, where you / can come be yourself. #haiku

@aquietmind: rouge mountain zendo/ bluefly alights on foot/ phoenix tattoo blisters #haiku

@urbancrafter: have you not seen? Have / you not heard? Behold! The / power of the word. #haiku - for @tiny_epic and the #bandofpoets who inspire me.

@KrisLindbeck: Cool cloudy morning / the silhouettes of parrots / flying North | #haiku (It was hot by 10:00, but I remember there is autumn. Somewhere.)

@sevenlives: Old friends meet / eye the overcast sky / rain falls ! #haiku

@symphonist: Buck saw only bucks/ training wild deer. Wild training - / bucks only saw Buck. #haiku #haikuchallenge 'sawbuck ?

@Etsujin_Haiku: The sad looking tree / sitting alone in the field / placed there by the wind #haiku

@cmsadler: Jogging by moonlight/It is 5:30 a.m./You don't know I'm there #haiku

@srharris19: #Haiku : Under a stand of ~ pine trees, needles blanket the ~ ground, my bed tonight.

@JDProuty: Built my old sawbuck. ~ Never knew what it was called ~ until this morning! #haiku #haikuchallenge #sawbuck [Thanks, @baffled!]

@carltonhalpert: Anticipating // a mythical hybrid truck // The Dodge Minotaur. #haiku #aces #hybrid

@carltonhalpert: The stoned moorhen wrote // drunken rail replied, "All hail // poetic high coot". #poetwist #haiku #birds

@haiQ: / Lying on the floor / immobilized by back pain / was not in the plan. / - #haiku (I motivated myself up so I could tweet this.)

@wqueens7: In the lint basket/ Of the public drier was/ The shredded number/ #haiku

@HighPeaksResort: Today's #highku - The bunny listens / for our bare feet so it can / run around the tree #haiku #twaiku

@emilybee: Little boy in my / belly, you are a busy / one distracting me. #haiku #pregnacy

@pita4l: life is not short when you live it~life is full when you love it~life is bliss when you joy it #haiku #poetry #livetoday #joyoflife

@redjives: Bike chain / slips of the gear / greasy hands. #haiku

@Tobuno: The tramp and his dog/ their spirits out-sparkle champagne/ Too fluid for five seven five. #haiku

@carltonhalpert: A chain of rumour // and sly gossip is as strong // as it's leakest wink. #haiku #spoonerism

@Tiny_Fiction: No judge. No jury. / No crime but life behind bars. / Animals in zoos. #haiku

@metal_slime: Sun keeps on rising / Tired ever increasing / Mind will never stop #haiku

@lastsurvivor: Look at the white wall / Now think about eyes and the wall / Try to think them both - #haiku - (a bit hard)

@loverofMBFARM: dinner was perfect/ dessert, the waitress, flawless/ I tip a sawbuck #haiku sawbuck

@Naumadd: Naumaddku: "Sliding, hiding away - she baits ... unwaiting moon." - #haiku #poetry

@KrisLindbeck: Scattered through trees & grass / a murmuration of starlings / squack, chirp, and buzz | #haiku (I misspelled squawk, decided I liked it!)

@wqueens7: seven miles an hour. The morning commute/ The BQE by my house/ Seven miles an hour/ #haiku (pic) http://znl.me/JLA8V

@Naumadd: Naumaddku: "Autumn crows - have nothing better ... so they say." - #haiku #poetry

@Naumadd: Naumaddku: "Muffled shouts blocks away - other points ... for other people." - #haiku #senryu #poetry

@snowarcher: Perfect moment to/breathe in the fresh morning air/breaking spider's webs. #haiku

@Grenhilda: Nature rejoicing / abundant green profusion / no moderation #haiku

@gavindecuir: Two thirds of a tree / makes way for telephone wires— / the other third speaks. #haiku

~