Saturday, September 5, 2009

2009-09-05


~

@Ozmorrhiza: Autumn leaves will fly... Geese become black silhouettes... Arrows in my sky. #haiku

@eemalevanah: a door in the woods / inside the heart of a tree / whispered "enter me" #picturehaiku #haiku http://tinyurl.com/kvq63d

@crhallberg: Slowed for crossing squirrel. An extra car moves ahead. Who's God saving now? #haiku

@simonscotland: At the water's edge / I feel calmness descending / and my feet are wet #haiku http://mobypicture.com/?77kvns

@Yojinbo: While our knowledge speaks / And our wisdom will listen, / Ignorance judges. #haiku #philosophy

@pclark: #haiku on twitter? An utter waste of a tweet. I don't see the point.

@spombat: One two three four five / Six seven eight nine ten ten? / Eleven fits not #experimonth #haiku

@carltonhalpert: From this safe distance // the future's a distant speck // on the horizon. #haiku

@SoVoillot: Sweet, bubbly air / filled with sunshine and cool breeze / I'll drink it all up #haiku #senryu #autumn

@ulularem: Oh umber nimbi / Final vestige of last night / floating in the bowl. #haiku

@piecemealmage: a tree's sigh - rises in the startled silence - after sparrows #haiku

@Tipperay: I write not for thrill ~ I write to make the voices ~ in my head be still. #haiku

@Grenhilda: Strains of distant sound/ music laughter barking dogs/ the soul of the night #haiku

@Grenhilda: Stillness of nighttime/ I see my own reflection/ in the cold moonlight #haiku

@Tobuno: I took a hike to haiko/ once/ twice, now. #haiku

@coachcreative: when you hold me close / my heart leans gently forward / pressing against yours. #haiku

@Tipperay: Short attention span ~ Twitter feeds my ADD ~ What was I saying? #haiku

@Christwitery: Stop staring at me / foolish pale full moon above / lunatic I be /// #haiku

@matsuo_tako: nightly fast broken / dark swirls of bitter coffee / mirror my thoughts #haiku #senryu #poetry

@duffybatzer: Mother Nature's love/does not ever distinguish/between frog and prince #haiku http://tinyurl.com/kvq63d

@ruinedXfinery: a clutch of poetry/ poets bleeding their words for us/ grabbing heart and soul #haiku

@JDProuty: promiscuity ~ something's lost and something's gained ~ kissing every frog #haiku #senryu pic: http://tinyurl.com/kvq63d

@Tipperay: I love you the way ~ my kitten loves fresh catnip ~ like raindrops love mud... #haiku

@mehtoole: white sheet cake orgy / buttercream carnal delight / sex sugar climax #haiku

@edoowado: the vulture plunges / his beak inside the carcass / searching for a heart #haiku

@piecemealmage: i look up - through canyons of glass and steel - effortlessly, a bird #haiku

@carltonhalpert: Mai tie ping ishu // imp eads mai high coup. Eye blaim // pho nett ick spe lin. #haiku

@ruinedXfinery: on the internet ~ nobody knows ~ you're a kitten ~ purrr #haiku @JDProuty

@JDProuty: "On the Internet ~ nobody knows you're a dog" ~ or a cat or a... #haiku #senryu #avatar pic: http://twitpic.com/gknke

@marshaikus: winter has black paws/ that cradle me in nightmares/ wind blows in shadows #haiku

@Christwitery: Rummage sailing / isle of junk / lost at sea /// #haiku

@marshaikus: so i'll smash my days/ and dream with child-like thunder/ and walk with my dogs #haiku

@Christwitery: Ghostly forms / laughter and spirit / spook and grace /// #haiku @Pookandgrace >

@lendumont: // paraplu's schieten / als omgekeerde bloemen / uit de winkelstraat // (umbrellas shooting / reverse as flowers / from the shopping) #twaiku #haiku 60/365

@Naumadd: Naumaddku: "Laughing again - tossing again, down again ... the maple wings." - #haiku #poetry

@robwellsca: City powerlines / sizzle in the morning like / bacon on a grill /// #haiku

@Naumadd: Naumaddku: "Cold morning rain - washing in ... what cannot wash away." - #haiku #poetry

@JDProuty: A full moon morning. ~ Sun pulls east and moon pulls west. ~ That's me all over! #haiku #scarecrow #zen

@Christwitery: Peeling back the night / reveals cogs and worn out tracks / mechanical skies /// #haiku

@Naumadd: Naumaddku: "Bluebells and eggshells - and loving ... as it rains." - #haiku #senryu #poetry

@ChainOfWords: With subtle fingers/ the sun peeled back the night/ and the night blushed #haiku

@urbancrafter: you leave easily, / as if you were never here ,/ a ghost in the house. #haiku

@Etsujin_Haiku: Kindness to strangers / equates to a happy life / with new friends each day #haiku

@Naumadd: Naumaddku: "Her first kiss - her first blush ... practiced in a mirror." - #haiku #poetry

@DigitalSalon: looking overhead / arctic birds seen twice each year / today, flying south #twaiku #haiku

@Everywrdmatters: Waking on this side/ Waiting for God to reveal/ His reason to me. #haiku Good Morning:)

@justkel: You know that last straw / that broke the camel's back, well…. / it made mine stronger #haiku

@wqueens7: http://twitpic.com/gh199 - Seeing images/ Of me taken by others/ says it's not easy/ #haiku

@urbancrafter: let's not ruin this / soul to soul connection with / empty words, like love. #haiku

@AshiAkira: Wherever you are/ I hope you too see this moon/ enormous and bright #haiku #poetry

@AshiAkira: Chorus of crickets/ ringing like thousand silver bells/ everywhere in town #haiku #poetry

@wqueens7: http://twitpic.com/gjwre - I'm behind "the end"/ Sign on 48th ave where/ It drops down in stairs/ #haiku

@misteranono: open your blind eye - see your real life ahead - pay no mind to priests (I'm going to hell #haiku)

@lastsurvivor: Curse of perfect sword / Defeats and kills everyone / Last is its master #haiku

@edoowado: the vulture hovers / over my vain cadaver / but wait _ it's moving #haiku

@ryrhymed glass slippers don't fit/the dreams of Cinderella./red stilettos do. #haiku

@ryrhymed: glass slippers don't fit/the dreams of Cinderella./red stilettos do. #haiku #poetry #poet #writechat

@TheGrinningFool: a thief in the night / sleep steals our waking moments / time forever lost #haiku #goodnightku

@jimpenny: Seductive, it is. / Tomorrow taunts me badly. / Enough, today, not. #haiku

@hermonhermit: oak wood / a badger's fresh scratch / on the old path #haiku #dolectures

@jimlegge: Tired eyes yawning mouth / Heavy shoulders carrying / the Full Moon to bed / #haiku

@Naumadd: Naumaddku: "Old spruce - giggling in the wind ... drip!" - #haiku #poetry

@Naumadd: Naumaddku: "I see now - what the puddle's waited ... to show me." - #haiku #poetry

@danapixie: A full moon out there / the night is so bright and lit / all anipals safe #haiku

@thaleia: And when we're apart / I lose the map which guides me / on the streets of life #haiku

@mergyeugnau: with still unseen hands/ the place where you have touched me/ is not on a map #haiku (inspired by @thaleia 's endless love stream)

@Adamfyre: I am a little / reluctant to go crazy / I wouldn't come back.. #haiku. Goodnight beautiful beings :)

@nibblesandbits: Forecast: Lips trail softly / Over hot, quivering skin / Gentle rainshower imminent #hothaiku #haiku

@flimonitter: Pesky discontent / I rail, rage, but there's no change / I am still the same. #haiku #poetry

@carltonhalpert: Proactive raven // steals the hikers' map, and waits // carrion camping. #haiku #nature

@wqueens7: http://twitpic.com/gitgm - Coney Island is/ A slutty amusement park/ Of the old model/ #haiku

@wqueens7: http://twitpic.com/gho0v - Way too much make-up/ And steroids in wife beater/ Enjoy a funnel-cake/ #haiku

@MeeAugraphie: Tongue sought first snowflake/ he, more experienced, grinned/ neighbor peered through shade #haiku #senryu

@Adamfyre: All my thoughts are now / in haiku. No wonder all / you poets are nuts.. #haiku

@KrisLindbeck: At the stop light / his tail pipe rattles / with the base beat |#haiku

@carltonhalpert: Today we traced a // topographical map of // her curves and contours. #haiku #cartography

@carltonhalpert: Due to a typo // she will be calibrating // her birthday today. #haiku #birthday

@StaceyCurnow: Small boy in bath tub// "I like dolphins more than sleep."// Full moon says "Good night." #haiku

@mamasanta: the butterfly / from last night's dream / waiting on the mailbox #haiku

~