Tuesday, September 8, 2009

2009-09-08


~

@morganabag: pummelled by / acorn storms / before the thunder #haiku

@Adamfyre: I only fly up / into the night sky because / the Moon wants to kiss... #haiku #senryu

@Tobuno: Once again, delicately and tenderly/ the dawn removed the gown of stars/ and revealed the night’s perfect body. #haiku #poetry

@EliznMaeve: moving like water/ my teacher breaks over me/ now I am the wave #haiku #twaiku #martial arts

@Naumadd: Naumaddku: "Into the kindness - of the puddle she falls ... old sparrow." - http://bit.ly/cQZP2 (expand) #haiku #poetry

@Grenhilda: Raging winds surround/ I am the eye of the storm/ calm center in turmoil #haiku

@Adamfyre: Glistening morning / Life reflected back to me / In a drop of dew. #haiku #senryu

@Etsujin_Haiku: Fog over the pond / on a frigid fall morning / sends warmth through my soul #haiku

@apemanb: a whale / walks into a store / no it didn't / it's a whale for f*cks sake #haiku #poetry

@lastzebranky: violent answer / hit it again, shut it up / damn the snooze button #haiku

@marshaikus: fog passes through streets/ and alleys pressed by buildings/ we are so alone #haiku

@marshaikus: reluctant insect/ condemned to wait for rain/ pauses for a breath #haiku

@Brevity24: Dirt under my nails / A reminder of my day / Ten smiles counting thumbs #haiku

@Naumadd: Naumaddku: "Fold in the night - a crease in the black ... ripe moon, peeling moon." - #haiku #poetry

@JESeanachai: When I was little / I thought notions not spoken / were words in a cloud #wheniwaslittle I #haiku

@Tobuno: All night vigil/ clouds of sweet incense rising up to greet the Buddha/ with the sound of the bell, dawn breaks. #haiku

@haiQ: / Cat on the window / watches raindrops flicking leaves, / eyes drawn to motion. / - #haiku

@Christwitery: Chess pieces gather / for a chivalrous battle / for their kings and queens /// #haiku @Jannagae

@Christwitery: Conga line samba / from here until December / summer percussion /// #haiku #haikutherapy

@DigitalSalon: sparrows flit about / intensely live each moment / angry red squirrel #twaiku #haiku

@Lawrencejiko: ccocoucougcoughcoughi ng / ccocoucougcoughcoughi ng / ccocoucougcoughcoughi ng / #senryu or #haiku

@Eileenonline: haiku on twitter / uplifting discovery / welcome web poets #haiku

@obscureReviewer: close my eyes for me - I have not the energy - tired of beauty #haiku

@gavindecuir: Ozone alert day— / the sky a dingy bubble / that sun wants to pop. #haiku

@Naumadd: Naumaddku: "Last summer winds - the whispered ends of apples ... and blushing peels." - #haiku #poetry

@wqueens7: foreign tobacco. Foreign tobacco/ The taste of home traded for/ Our filthy lucre/ #haiku (pic) http://znl.me/14WZX

@Paiku: Rooks / Pick holes in / The morning sunshine / #haiku #micropoetry

@lastsurvivor: Waving above lake / Fireflies decorate forest / Night of dancing souls #haiku

@AndrewBWatt: 5 A.M. is dark // enough for Venus and Moon // to dance in cloud-rings #haiku #twiku #poetry

@wqueens7: http://twitpic.com/gxiik - 1.T'was the [house] before/ [Overdevelopment] &..."/ (T'was raised by our greed)/ #haiku 2.T'was the [house] ...

@sagourd: there seems to be an / alternative universe / that some socks prefer #haiku

@omewan: if you have to ask / when you think you are ready / you probably aren't #haiku

@edoowado: a golden streak of / fairy dust on my windshield _ / thank you butterfly #haiku

@Naumadd: Naumaddku: "Moon revealing she - revealing why the why ... of me." - #haiku #senryu #poetry

@dragonheartsong: My heart is defined / neither by grief nor darkness / but by Love within. #haiku #love #transcendence

@evemariedotcom: i wear my choices / on the outside, visible / on skin painted blue #haiku #micropoetry #surreal #paintedblue

@Christwitery: Your diamond eyes / slice me / into pieces /// #haiku

@MeeAugraphie: Night unlit by dreams/ silence deafening in still/ ... his pulse beats, I breathe #haiku

@
Christwitery: Summer breezes just / fill me with sneezes, blowing / in my jasmine mind /// #haiku

@hothaikus: My heart once was ice // but since you touched my soul // its now a slushy #haiku #romance

@urbancrafter: The summer breezes / whisper goodnight and the moon / shares silver kisses. #haiku xo goodnight.

@Christwitery: Foolish night / asleep / in my dreams /// #haiku

@wannahaiku: silent loneliness-her lullabye, she fever-dreams, reaching for ghosts #haiku #cantsleep

@windycityvegan: Reach, balance, square, lift / perfection is precision / ground, focus, breathe. #experimonth #haiku

@morganabag: lost my keys / dropped my groceries / staring at the sky #haiku

@Yojinbo: Words are my only weapons. / Yet they are sharper than any knife: / And cut much deeper. #haiku

@Etsujin_Haiku: The lazy balloon / traveling toward the sun / swaying with the clouds #haiku

@ChainOfWords: bare feet on the floor/ dancing in the dark kitchen/ soft music playing #haiku

@twitwrit: before internet / countless hours gazing up / my kids see no clouds #haiku #senryu

@twitwrit: glass patio doors / picture can't draw me outdoors / need nature's sounds, smells #haiku

@Dalloftheabove: Across the border ... Memories and videos ... Flying home with me #haiku

@KrisLindbeck: East at sunset / cumulous towers still white / on denim sky | #haiku

@carltonhalpert: Something in the air // strikes me at this Summer's end. // A tennis ball. Ouch. #haiku #usopen #tennis

@ruinedXfinery: hi-coooo eludes me/i appreciate the art/form but....i'm too blonde #haiku ----for haiku---

@omewan: it's every ten years / hopefully lessons are learned / my groundhog decade #haiku #whyku

@Yojinbo: 'Abandon all hope' / Reads the sign above hell's gate; / But no hope IS hell. #haiku #dante #hell

@Yojinbo: What is charity? / It's really very simple: / Just open your eyes. #haiku #charity

@lswriter: The dog sleeps soundly / upon her homemade pillow / with ever-soft snores #haiku

@Etsujin_Haiku: The small haggard bird / looked at me with tired eyes / scared to fly away #haiku

@urbancrafter: I was but a weed / in a garden of roses / and your hand picked me. #haiku #senryu

@Tobuno: I took a vow not to disappear again/ then you arrived and unfulred that smile/ I vanished into you. #poetry #haiku

@Tobuno: Sat on the side of the tracks/ great serpent snaking in/ you waved, I waved back. #haiku

@Tipperay: Fine I admit it ~ Don't laugh, it's embarassing... ~ I love Tinkerbell... #haiku #senryu

@Adamfyre: Looking for my Muse / I did not know that she was / Sitting in my heart.. #haiku #senryu

@Adamfyre: We belong to Life / Silly little man thinks that / Life belongs to him! #haiku #senryu

@alotus_poetry: while mopping the floor / I play tug-o-war with the strings / of the spider #senryu #haiku

@ChainOfWords: Sometimes I wonder/ which is the greater courage/ to write or be silent #haiku

@AndrewBWatt: Boys wear baseball caps // backwards 'cause it's easier // to drive or to kiss. #poetry #haiku #twiku

@likelovelust: when you drew that heart / in the center of my palm / love bloomed in my hand #haiku

@poeticmindset: she said, "I love him," / into her bedroom mirror, / and to no one else #haiku #poetry #love

@CaroCrow: Alas for the lass ~~ who sits and waits for princes ~~ and misses her tale. #haiku #haikuchallenge "lass"

@macJax: (1) sun-struck cock • can't stop crowing • on this dew-drunk morning #haiku #AndersonValleyWineCountry

@Christwitery: Very much awake / then I must be daydreaming / about dreams of life /// #haiku

@lastsurvivor: Exist but empty / formless to form to formless / Empty but exist - #haiku -

@EliznMaeve: peeing by moonlight/ bright mist on the prairie hills/ in awe of this earth #haiku #twaiku #small peom

@ChainOfWords: Raucous crows calling/ their fierce challenges to the sun/ suddenly silent #haiku

@mouseofzen: ºoº if these stars should fade | and flames overwhelm cities | we shall rewrite us ºoº мσυѕє σƒ zєη #haiku #disney

@carltonhalpert: Haiku, true to form // needs element of surprise // and light seasoning. #haiku #form

@marshaikus: my thoughts lay broken-/ crooked words on the shoreline/ that cant find water #haiku

@Tipperay: Little Bastard Mouse ~ Sounds like Heavy Construction ~ Damned Insomniac.. #haiku

@urbancrafter: If the only way / I ever hold you is with / these words, so be it. #haiku

@Naumadd: Naumaddku: "Yours is a question - I can't answer in song ... little towhee." - #haiku #poetry

@Christwitery: Gentle foam-capped waves / hitting our local beaches / from far-off places /// #haiku

@lastsurvivor: Exist or Empty / there is something in between / not All not Nothing - #haiku -

@AshiAkira: Two brown butterflies/ flying together up and down/ falling leaves envious #haiku #poetry

@purelovenergy: the wheel always turns ~ leaves yield to a golden brush ~ trusting letting go #haiku

@Lou__is: La buée de mon souffle ~ Sur la vitre suffit à contenir ~ Le soleil de septembre (The fog of my breath ~ On the glass enough to contain ~ The September sun) #haiku #twaiku

@JDProuty: When you're very old ~ all you want to do is stare ~ at the scenery. #haiku #senryu

@MeeAugraphie: Rectangle glow seeks/ eyes to share message within/ does not replace moon #haiku

@mos42: over left shoulder/ moon following every step/ smiling I turn right. #haiku #poetry

@morganabag: prowling dark / streets startled by / the sudden moon #haiku

~