Sunday, September 20, 2009

2009-09-18/19


~

@ChainOfWords: Sprawled in the tub/slim golden band lights the wall/September morning #haiku

@ChainOfWords: A single crow calls/ strips the fog, pushes the night back/ making morning's way #haiku

@wqueens7: "Out here in the fields/ I fought for my meals" which was/ "A [dirty] bargain" #Haiku

@lastsurvivor: Autumn crescent moon / Bamboo flute tune across lake / From girl in a mask #haiku #haikuchallenge

@DigitalSalon: ancient carbon bonds / brutally broken landscapes / the TV stays on #twaiku #senryu

@verycosmic: living my life live // honey deep in a bee hive // some day i may fly. #haiku #poem #poetry #micropoetry

@bonshaiku: A mighty old oak / shedding leaves of gold and red / ushers in the fall. #haiku

@Tetsubishi: dewdrops spark green-gold / recalling firefly nights / as summer winks out #haiku

@carltonhalpert: People of Gotham // saw through the mask on day one // but let Bruce play on. #haiku #haikuchallenge #batman

@ripplestone: #Sundayhaiku #haiku #peaceday ~ Why are we so scared / Of peace when, like hope and love / It brings us freedom?

@morganabag: sunday morning / thunder rocks the house / dog erupts #haiku

@drjon: I know it's there / I feel it sometimes on my skin / Where has gone the Light? #senryu

@Grenhilda: Facade of content / of demeanour and substance / the mask hides the truth #haiku #haikuchallenge

@bonshaiku: Weather-beaten face / a reflective twinkling eye / define the old salt. #senryu #haiku

@edirons: Man, alone, seeks rest/sharp pain here, know you well, yes/but this day, please, rest/#haiku

@cdolwagen: a simple pleasure - autumn sunday afternoon, napping in the sun #haiku

@wqueens7: map of my hood. There is one old house/ On 58th lane that sat/ On the hill this was/ #haiku (pic) http://znl.me/6Z0PU

@AndrewBWatt: Wisk of finest frost // overlays baseball diamond // with glittering jewels. } #haiku #twiku #poetry

@bonshaiku: The delicate psyche / a daily battle from within / the id and ego collide. #senryu

@AndrewBWatt: Geese in formation // fly over the labyrinth // just before dawn comes. #haiku #twiku #poetry #labyrinth http://yfrog.com/0ailaej

@wqueens7: comm array @ dawn. Communications/ Array at police garage/ Here in woodside, queens/ #haiku (pic) http://znl.me/3T1NZ

wqueens7: food b4 dawn. When you buy Gyro/ Do you think of when/ The cook made it up?/ #haiku (pic) http://znl.me/YCQKW

@edoowado: after the last crop / all my body aches _ and still / yearns to plough your skin #haiku

@jimpenny: When I was a cat, / I slept far better than this / with only one eye. #haiku

@cdolwagen: walk in the forest / his ipod blocks the singing / of those who live there #senryu

@siibo: Insomniac tweets / unguarded babble streaming / My flow sifts nuggets /// #haiku

@MeWriteWords: my neighbor thinks that / eleven p.m. is a / good time to play drums #haiku

@gennepher: Good morning - blue skies / Sun climbing over the hill / Peeking between trees. #haiku

@gennepher: Haiku in my mind / Twenty four seven - my thoughts / Begin with haiku. #haiku

@mehtoole: song moves through bodies ~ under the pale moon they sway ~ softly their hands touch #haiku @kaihu #senryu #sin_ryu

@jimmorgan09: No matter how much/ Water the yard gets daily/ The ants still dig out #haiku

@urbancrafter: The moon won't kiss me. : Languishing in your embrace, : We will light the night. #haiku

@urbancrafter: Quiet nothingness; - I am one with the silence. - Reverently void. #haiku

@urbancrafter: Night's stream of darkness; - I am one with the shadows , - begging for moon's kiss. #haiku

@urbancrafter: Suns last curtain call. - house creaks, crickets chirp, cat purrs. -Starlight pierces sky. #haiku

@Pookandgrace: Was at a fight and / a #haikuwordgame broke out / halfway Dangerfield. #haikuchallenge. #haiku

@rbrinega: Modest dogwood leaves / demure russet blush behind / brash scarlet berries #haiku

@Yojinbo: Music is my god. / It fills my soul with beauty: / A savior of sound. #haiku #music

@Jemfyr: Ladybug near him / broken wing dragonfly sighs / believe you can fly /// #haiku #haikutherapy @Dr_Wes @Pookandgrace

@Yojinbo: I'm wearing a hole / In the middle of my soul. / May I borrow yours? #haiku

@alotus_poetry: from 2 fingers to all 10 / kids write more with keyboards / than ink or lead #senryu

@alotus_poetry: from pen to paper / I dig up the lost art / of loops and swirls #senryu

@oshum: In the silence of the heart ~ dreams are born ~ beat by beat.#haiku

@Tipperay: When I was a cat ~ Nobody called me "pussy" ~ Because I'd eat them. #haiku #haicougar

@BuddhistAtHeart: It's safe to curl up / here and that is a gift so / profound it stuns me. #haiku

@verycosmic: halfway to nowhere, // no one waits. put myself out // there, discover gates. #haiku #haikuchallenhe #halfway

@morganabag: I wrap / in my cloak / of black feathers #haiku #senryu #equinox

@morganabag: I write / in the ink / of night #haiku #senryu

@twitwrit: superfluous words / redundant loquaciousness / tautologous fun #haiku #HighbrowHaiku 'redundant' (inspired by @stannyc)

@17beats: Stone in the sun-light / Warriors in the moon-light / They are Gargoyles. #haiku

@awisefool: Today's #Haiku Dust under my shoes/ Jackhammers pound my ears/ not a tree in sight.

@haikunut: Rosa rugosa / cut back to ground for winter. / Nothing left but thorn. #haiku

@Adamfyre: Pussy cats battin' ~ fuzzy catnip stuffed chew toys ~ Blissed out expressions.. #haiku

@urbancrafter: thoughtful gestures light // little candles in the soul, // which explode as smiles. #haiku --- this one is for @mehtoole :))

@Lawrencejiko: ~ halfway between heaven and earth / ~ the lonesome sparrow flies #haikuchallenge #haiku

@askmoltar: almost broked my / ankle in a tick folks if / you can eat pagefile #haiku

@Bill312: early autumn / all night long / the crickets #haiku

@wqueens7: @wqueens7 http://znl.me/RMQVC - http://twitpic.com/ibnjp - Daughter left picture/ I was left with this photo/ of tattoo farmer/ #haiku

@fsmark: window panes of life/ leaves floating down like soft rain/ blooms scattered below/ #haiku

@Yojinbo: Hardships follow me / Like a farrago of thieves / follow a rich man. #haiku #haikuchallenge 'farrago'

@apemanb: breathe pause breathe/ pause kiss breathe/ pause listen/ still listen/ hear me/ I love you #haiku

@Spinland: It is time for bed./Our cats are stretched across it./There is no more room. #haiku

@Yojinbo: It's a long hard road / That goes nowhere in the end: / But what a great trip! #haiku #life #philosophy

@wqueens7: night gardener. "Highwayside farmer,/ Blackwater fertilizer/ Wheeled in bleach bottles/" #haiku (pic) http://znl.me/K01WR

@urbancrafter: tossing pebbles in // still water. I ripple...gone, // and then reappear. #haiku

@apemanb: word kisses word/ and with your reading/ you feel the kiss/ is now complete #haiku

@apemanb: warm mad rain/ fingers/ stretched out skywards/ drench me/ with impossible love #haiku #micropoetry

@urbancrafter: windblown hair tickles // our faces as I lie near // you in the wet grass. #haiku

@ruinedXfinery: her blankie still warm/ Mathilde in contented stretch/ her universe righted #haiku

@urbancrafter: You taste like toothpaste. / I taste like the red wine that // I have been drinking. #haiku #senryu

@Jemfyr: Somewhere between here / and there, we can join midway / be halfway hopeful /// #haiku #haikuchallenge @baffled

@apemanb: open house/ sky walls/ grass carpet/ nature's appliances/ all unplugged #haiku #micropoetry

@Adamfyre: The Moon moves the Sea ~ But the One who moves the Moon ~ Lives also in me.. #haiku #senryu

@reddognight: ~a Central Park conga band---/ a carriage horse/ walks to the beat

@Yojinbo: Nothing offends prudes / More than sensuality / Wrapped around a brain. #haiku #sexuality

@Jemfyr: Injectable love / increase dose, your misgivings / major side affects /// #haiku #love

@Haiku_News: autumn arrives / less subtle / than last year / the time it takes my father / to stand up (LS) #poetryspark #tanka #poetry

@matsuo_tako: swirling blues of / antimatter beg to be touched - / unrequited existence #spacehaiku #haiku #senryu

@HappiForever: red never strayed so / beautifully as in this / maple, this autumn #haiku

@HappiForever: balls & tricycles / abandoned in the grass-- kids / called in for supper #haiku

@poeticmindset: Her touch eases him / explore across cheek, down neck / body adventure #senryu #poetry

@matsuo_tako: cold steely gaze / tantalized by the glow / of the O2 meter #spacehaiku #haiku #senryu

@poeticmindset: On the hillside climbs / through lush orchards of ripe fruit / Ancestral roots grew #haiku #poetry

matsuo_tako: Old and gray now / will my lightspeed lover return / still twenty five #spacehaiku #haiku #senryu

@Grenhilda: I dreamt in the dark / twenty-one gates and choices / and which one beckons #haiku (inspired by the bio of @MsTwinda )

@morganabag: equinox / creeps up on us / in the dark #senryu saturday

@wqueens7: My kids' Radio/ Keeps me up-to-date today/ As I slip backward/ #haiku

@haiku_andy: Daily haiku - \\ deer on the hillside \ grazing next to pecking birds-- \ breeze comes and they pause \\ #haiku

@rotusa: Surrender and m e l t ~ dissolve into Who You Are ~ Oneness Love River #haiku #love

@apemanb: Love subliminally tanned her soul/ bathed in his voice/ her one true Sun #haiku #poetry #micropoetry

@ruinedXfinery: Mathilde sits patiently/ by the dryer-awaiting/ her cat blankie #haiku

@tracyann_b: Candles lit for you. / In remembrance and warmth. / Watch flickering flames. #haiku

@TonyNoland: 'Pon yon briny deep // I think me o' gold below // dropt by men now dead. #haiku #Arrrr!

@haiQ: / Plundering booty / sailing through the Grocery Isles. / A mighty hoarde, aarrr! / - #haiku #yarr #tlapd09

@mplardie: Aargh Matey, Pass The / Latte and Be Quick About / It, Jim, mi' lad-o. #talklikeapirateday #haiku

@justkel: Celestial bells ring / tucked safe under angels wings / lest I fret a thing #Haiku #Senryu

@poeticmindset: Love evades silence / as we peel back the torn clothes / and slide beneath sheets #senryu #poetry

@JDProuty: Saber at my back ~ halfway along the gangplank ~ how fresh the sea breeze #haiku #haikuchallenge #halfway #zen #parable

@Etsujin_Haiku: The day was a blur / now by the moonlight I sit / wishing on the stars #haiku

@slimvolumes: #poem #haiku #rennovation - ah, renovation / beautiful sounds, a tranquil / Saturday hammered

@edoowado: how will the bum keep / warm on autumn nights without / burning all the books #senryu

@labisiffre: They have nothing to eat / Their wounds fester / I am filled with compassion / Desperately I change channels | #poems #poetry #micropoetry

@BlinkTrinket: Standing at the edge; running and a flying leap; can't be done halfway. #haiku #haikuchallenge

@poetisk: both the moon and I / explore the night in quest for / our burning sun #haiku #poetry

@Tetsubishi: a mound of fruit / on the altar today - / I live in dread / of the morning / I find a durian there #kyoka

RabidPoet: #Poetry "They Said" / They said Red/ I said Blue/ They said 1/ I said 2/ What they meant/ I haven't a clue...r #life #living #poet #micropoetry

@Grenhilda: Pink-toed spiders prance / in delightful ballet dance / please give them a chance #haiku

@alotus_poetry: in this pumpkin field / I cannot decide / which face to carve #senryu #haiku

@alotus_poetry: quiet neighborhood / I come home to the bright moon-smiles / of street lamps #senryu #haiku

@Jemfyr: Piercing fatal love / words, lightning rods through my soul / walking on my grave /// #haiku

@wqueens7: Curly topped boy sits/ On shoulders of his bald dad/ Cycle completed/ #haiku

@alotus_poetry: this afternoon / walking right next to you / I felt we were / old lovers / crossing bridges #tanka

@pcorcoran: Maraschino Cherries / Good to see you, my old friends! / (It's fridge-cleaning day.). #haiku

@apemanb: Me/ as I would like to be/ I see residing in your eyes/ a me without self-knowledge and the hurt #poetry #micropoetry

@g_wendy: Erie canal path / me not running but biking / turtle surfaces #haiku

@RedRootRaccoon: Find me a crown!/ I'm surrounded by rubies! /pomegranates are ripe! #haiku

@RedRootRaccoon: listening to birds/ I give up all opinions/ listening to birds #haiku #micropoetry

@gennepher: Dull greyness today / Solar star lights won't light up / No night stars either. #haiku

@gennepher: Blanket of stillness / Grey cloud, oppressive quietness / My washing won't dry. #haiku

@prunedaler: Halfway up on the/ Stairway to Heaven, I stopped/ to play air guitar #haiku #haikuchallenge #LedZeppelin #ZOSO

@Alismcg: #haiku: shadows dark hauntings / zap! brain trigger-happy zip! / post traumatic stress #haikutherapy @Dr_Wes

@ruinedXfinery: I don't believe in/ pirates, she said to Capt Ron/ as shots were fired #haiku

@haikus4you: Saturday morning #haiku: the weekend softly ~ approaches my bedroom door ~ come in my dear friend

@DigitalSalon: tuft of blowing fur / floats gently in the fall breeze /speaks of tragedy #twaiku #haiku #micropoetry

@IPDog: As the sea gulls crow / acrid smells of coffee mix / with the sweet salt air #haiku

@gavindecuir: Late summer monsoon- / strong winds hassle umbrellas / sidewalks turn to mud. #haiku

@LarryJaffe: he slips under your skin, lays his head on your pillow, you smile together #haiku

@wmlewishaiku: ... stain the retinas / with old city flashburns and / pretty corpses past #haiku

@poetwist: ~ ~ freight-train and coyote / unexpected companions / melancholy sing ~ ~ #haiku #poetwist

@IPDog: out rain streaked windows / the fog lifts over the sound / as ferries float by #haiku

@myersgene: a crow caws / the first black hole in the leaves / you notice this year #haiku

@Tiny_Fiction: Halfway to scurvy / one eyed, one legged, one handed. / Parrot for a friend #haiku #haikuchallenge halfway #pirate

@Etsujin_Haiku: In the calm meadow / flowers explode in colors / shouting to the wind #haiku

@ernbrn: It's remarkable /How remarkable I feel/ That I must remark. #experimonth #haiku

@LotysLove: A butterfly lands/ its wings are battered, broken/ its life ends today. #haiku #poetry #twithaiku

@blogofregret: stayed up through sunrise / cupric disk punched through my eyes / a rose tinted world #haiku #senryu

@KathyTroidle: a white dog whimpers/ favorite hiding spot exposed/ carefully reburies #haiku

@urbancrafter: Sitting quietly ~ a leaf falls blithely. I watch ~ seasons come and go.#haiku

@karixa: Fall crisps morning dreams / Snuggle a few more minutes / No worries today. #haiku

@Christwitery: Stirring coffee dreams / in counter clockwise motion / morning ritual /// #haiku

@mamasanta: Under galaxies / fireflies / rearranging light #haiku

@KrisLindbeck: Cicadas / give way to the night shift: / crickets, mosquitoes | #senryu

@urbancrafter: stirring emotions; ~ the cream in my coffee now ~ blends into oneness. #haiku

@Grenhilda: Orange sliced halfway / orb of sun separated / shining here and there #haiku #haikuchallenge

@Sleepyhed: big english muffin / absorbs eggs sunnyside / yummy white goo #haiku

@MeeAugraphie: Naked sun sulks as/ horizon draws moon to bed/ misses cue to rise #haiku

@verycosmic: Sleep like vitamins, // dreams like opiates, sunrise // like amphetamines. #haiku #nocturnalhaiku #poem #micropoetry #cosmichaiku #goodnight

@MeeAugraphie: Naked words streak night/ sun rays bound by night's shackles/ moon plays demur role #haiku

@Miceforlent: Late morning rain / awakens me in my chair / the book on my chest #haiku #senryu

@MeeAugraphie: sun restrains bold rays/ doves coo, moon bows low as night winks/ hail morning's glory #haiku #dawn

@LHBV: still dark / cat's warm body against my heart / the purring starts #micropoetry

@KarenHAustin: Radiant bride grins ~ Groom mouths to her "I love you" ~ wedding vows promised #haiku #weddinghaiku

@gustoblusto: I'll always have / dirty feet / even in heaven #haiku

@wqueens7: peach dawn 2. Peach smeared Horizon/ Interrupts my indigo black/ With another day/ #haiku (pic) http://znl.me/PPE7E

@gustoblusto: "What do you say?" / "Please, Mum, thank you". / Creating robots #haiku

@gustoblusto: Am I the perfect woman / with dirty feet and missing teeth? / made just for you #haiku

@gustoblusto: Beans at the back door / growing from a seed / accidentally dropped #haiku

@AshiAkira: It’s my earnest wish/ to become a true Buddhist/ like Jesus the Christ #haiku #poetry #religion

@obscureReviewer: http://twitpic.com/i9xje - entertainment is - watching a herron catch fish - in this zen garden #haiku

@obscureReviewer: you cannot know that - you have lost your entire mind - until it returns #haiku

@sevenlives: walking through silent woods / my shadow chases me / for how long..?!! #haiku

@Jemfyr: Tainted love letter / torn, left unsigned, bloody blot / spoiled, yours truly /// #haiku #haikuchallenge @baffled

@0355user: Bonfire, I switched sides. / Sandy, you were telling tales. / I burned my marshmallow. #haiku

@Lawrencejiko: ~ Lisard / . ..blot a trip . .. / eats gecKo ! // #haikuchallenge #blot #haiku

@morganabag: a dog / and a street lamp / good friends tonight #haiku #senryu

@brertom: We heard the storm roar/ the flock of birds flew in fear/ we stayed, we smiled #haiku

@Dr_Wes: In the dark of the night/ said goodbye to my demons/ transcendence tonight #haikutherapy #haiku #psyku

@misteranono: the holes in her heart - are causing holes in her veins - her God failed her (her #haiku)

@morganabag: a thousand / blackbirds / light the sky #haiku #nowculture

@dengary: ceaseless creaking— / the dry woods moan / in the night wind | #haiku #micropoetry #poetry

@dengary: cacophony / of spring . . . everything / calling out for love | #haiku #micropoetry #poetry

@dengary: amber wheat field / knee-deep and wind-waving . . . / quail burst into flight | #haiku #micropoetry #poetry

@dengary: after it’s gone / the train’s song lingers / in singing rails | #haiku #micropoetry #poetry

@jimmorgan09: The ocean of grass/ the waves move only so far-/ tower light flashes #haiku

@jimmorgan09: I look to the sky/ trying to see through the blue-/ is forever thus? #haiku

@Christwitery: Blot out the last light / pieces of sky slide away / and darkness takes hold /// #haiku #haikuchallenge

@Naumadd: Naumaddku: "Yes, little gecko - I agree ... best keep movin'." - #haiku #poetry

@BigWhale: Silently fans hum / CPU clock is ticking / Machine is alive #geek #haiku

@Lawrencejiko: . . floating down stream. . /.. this paper . . ./ . . this haiku . .// #haiku

@Pookandgrace: Sad week for this world/ never another poem/ by Henry Gibson. #haiku. #haikutherapy

@Naumadd: Naumaddku: "Little gecko - here we are, you and I ... see ya." - #haiku #poetry

@poetryelf: You blindfolded me • so we could pretend that you • are not who you are. #haiku

@DavidLeeK: cicadas call/ noisy competition/ longing for love/ singles gather poolside/ in quieter displays #tanka

@Alismcg: #haiku: poets dwell inside /understanding struggles - / bullies become pens #haikutherapy @Dr_Wes

@KrisLindbeck: Low sun breaks through / and all the palm trees / gilded | #haiku

@KrisLindbeck: Sea grape / stains the road / dappled red / recalling the smell / of summer fruit stalls | #tanka

@morydd: The clouds are resting gently on the lighted roof of the John Hancock. #haiku http://twitpic.com/i858b

@urbancrafter: You're an expert guide, :: as you take me to the place :: where no words suffice. #haiku

@Bill312: a string of dots / in the cold dawn sky / the sound of distant rotors #poetwist (dawn) #haiku #senryu

@Alismcg: meadow #haiku: lonely child hearing / whispering butterflies - / communication #haikutherapy @Dr_Wes

@carltonhalpert: Priest rubs his temple // the flock's rapt attention feeds // his altar ego. #haiku #religion

@morganabag: the moons tatoo / dancing cranes #haiku #nowculture

@MeeAugraphie: Her confidence soars/ with eagles she glides blue skies/ into self doubt storm #haiku

@gennepher: Blood red sun tonight / Hanging over the landscape / Sword of Damocles? #haiku

@Yojinbo: The true samurai / Feels no hunger when starving: / You gonna eat that? #bushido #haiku

@Mrsbdunn: Beachiness awaits/ after fighting through traffic/ like the Holy Grail. #haiku

@franscud: With tender kisses / her lips blot away, his doubts / spilling from cracked brow ~ #haiku #haikuchallenge (blot)

@MeWriteWords: we talk, I keep things / casual while I wonder/ what your lips taste like #haiku

@gennepher: Memory trip today / Not intentionally, it was / Accidentally. #haiku

@labisiffre: The dead cannot harm us / The fear led brain dead are lethally alive / Determined to rule | #poems #poetry #micropoetry #politics #verse

@Yojinbo: The devil, they say, / Speaks truth more often than not: / Lies don't hurt as much. #haiku #satan #lies http://www.feloniousmonk.net

@twitwrit: children's open mouths / catch raindrops that would have joined / Mogami River #haiku

@Alismcg: red light #haiku: her eyes lift fumble / hungry dogs tearing trash - / bikers groceries #haikutherapy @Dr_Wes

@matsuo_tako: wind blown / mocking the sunset / late summer crows #haiku #poetry

@Adamfyre: I have wondered how ~ many haiku are too long ~ and go unfini- #haiku

@urbancrafter: autumn afternoon,// you and I laugh while the dog // barks and chases leaves. #haiku

@MillaFury: I'm so sick of you / Coming to work with swine flu / Karma will get you. #haiku #H1N1

@urbancrafter: A woman ablaze:: like blushing evening sunlight :: crimson brilliance. #haiku

@urbancrafter: wordless silences; :: where the sound of you washes :: over me in waves. #haiku #poetry

@0355user: Begin at center. / Begin the people mover. / LA break, blue sky #haiku #Antonio Villiagrosa

@morganabag: I am tagged / by graffiti / on the moon #haiku

@ErinTrix: the heartbeat is there / lending rhythm for the dance / no music needed #haiku #experimonth

@dragonheartsong: In our traveling / we find the further we go / that Home is within. #haiku

@morganabag: I used to be / that girl / writing / in the margins / of the test book #tanka

@NYHaiku: nile on my face / reverse time and reverse tears - / only in my dreams #haiku

@DigitalSalon: the view from above / the view from below / the view from here / the view from there / illusions and delusions #micropoetry

@wqueens7: Some people are so/ Intoxicated by man/ They miss the nature/ #haiku

@mamasanta: hummingbird / tuning / the lily #haiku

@mamasanta: Across the moon / the wind carries / the scent of pine #haiku (RL)

@wdnwtw: I love few things more / than 120 / colors in a box. #experiment #haiku

@haiku_andy: Daily haiku - \\ the dry leaves gather \ huddle like small animals \ trying to keep warm \\ #haiku

@Tetsubishi: crimson everywhere - / a cardinal's feather / two wary foxes / late roses, early maples - / illegible omens #tanka

@Tiny_Fiction: Just a wee tanka / jealous of his haiku cousins / who hogged the limelight #haiku (ironically enough)

@Alismcg: #haiku: sweetest scents rising / dabs color midst tall weeds - /small boy holds door smiles #haikutherapy @Dr_Wes

@chaosincolor: The cat barfs it up. / Then the dog gobbles it down. / Such efficiency. #haiku

~