Wednesday, August 26, 2009

2009-08-26


~

@haiQ: / Time versus money: / I'll pay someone ten dollars / to wash my dishes. / - #haiku offer expires as soon as I start them myself

@clyvedjames: #haiku / dawn stirs me awake / aware from the non-sleep of / a crazygreat night

@weshagen: The heat creeps toward/ the Central Coast, giving the grapes/ A nudge towards ripe. #wine #haiku #poetry

@simonscotland: The rain is falling / leaving teardrops on window / the sky is crying #haiku

@Etsujin_Haiku: The haunting spirits / lurking around the dark room / waiting for their chance #haiku

@pentapod: Triple blades glide past / stubble falls like winter snow / forming dark snowdrifts #haiku

@alanongirl: For just five minutes/breathe into the big blankness/fill the space with God. #haiku #recovery

@EliznMaeve: swimming by twilight/ water warmer than the air/ waxing melon moon #haiku #twaiku

@monkeybrigade: That pinot and I, / At the end of a long day, / Both need to be drunk. #haiku

@macJax: no time today • for morning fog • the sun goes straight to work #haiku #morningsong

@eddesez: A Twitter #Haiku: A Tweet makes ripples / like a stone cast in a pond, / circles widening

@HighPeaksResort: Today's #Highku - All that's left of me / is the sound of my voice and / the words you just said #haiku #twaiku

@urbancrafter: love is when your heart / cares and beats entirely / for another heart. #haiku

@DigitalSalon: cool rain droplets fall / small planet sins rinsed away / resurface elsewhere #twaiku #haiku #micropoetry

@macJax: aging monk • august sun • sleeping meditation #haiku #zazen @lawrencejiko

@Qrystal: / Done messing around. / Computer, reassembled, / and new parts, ordered! / - #haiku #canofworms-closed! #timetowork

@Qrystal: / A tough decision: / choosing colour for cables / I will rarely see! / - #computer #haiku (I chose black for its lack of tackiness.)

@BruceStewart: G'day Twitterers: No juice in the wires / Breakfast, newspaper in the dark / Feeling the future. (#haiku) Always unprepared for long outages

@Emdty: Clouds drift, shadows slide, / Lizard feels hot, cold, FAST, Sloooow. / Trees rustle and talk. #haiku #micropoetry

@eemalevanah: voraciously / i consumed your miserly / leftovers of love #haikutherapy #haiku @Dr_Wes

@JeeNeeBee If the second rule/ Of tanning club is no clothes/ Need more SPF #haiku

@mouseofzen: ºoº acoustic guitar | strings speak wordless poetry | castle serenade ºoº мσυѕє σƒ zєη #haiku #disney

@Qrystal: / Missing to do list: / how will it keep me on track, / if I can't find it? / - #haiku

@haiQ: / Rain patters gently: / distinct sound on metal roof / rings like tiny bells. / - #haiku

@2xplor: have nothing to say \ such a sad state of being \ ah well, coffee time #haiku

@VerboseComa: My horoscope says / "Today is a perfect day" / Hope this means tacos. #haiku

@Surrealtweets: This has been a week / For elegies, storms and waves, / cancer: grim August. #haiku

@Christwitery: When you're not looking / those naughty rortly goblins / will take liberties /// #haiku

@baffled: "Those are nice turnips" / he said to the young lady / "May I have a look?" #haiku #senryu

@dowe_: i'm in you: in your / head, your skin, heart - everywhere. / I am history. #haiku

@urbancrafter: your words are lovely. / I know your soul before I / ever see your face. #haiku

@Christwitery: What a day today / the cat ate the hampster and / the dog ate the cat /// #haiku

@loverofMBFARM: Eyes close, I slip deep/ deeper still, dreams come and go/ I wake, he missed me. #Haiku

@Christwitery: You can't fence me in / my freedom cannot be chained / yearning for the sky /// #haiku Release Aung San Suu Kyi from house arrest #Burma

@symphonist: Down to my last coin./ I'm not a big foundation./ Look at my quarter. #haiku #haikuchallenge #foundation

@loverofMBFARM: Ink black in the night/The pond reverberates/ with the sounds of life. #Haiku

@Christwitery: Frogs gather in pond / listening to verse spoken / by William Shatner /// #haiku ( @Froggie92 or Kal Sagan or Eddie Murphie :)

@loverofMBFARM: Up in the morning/ having a pot of coffee/ enjoy the sunrise #haiku

@FullregaliaDE: Mountains do not move/ Rolling stones have no true home/ Freedom is not free ~ Damon Ellis #whynotwednesday Why not share a #haiku #poetry

@Mamad: Strains of Steve Miller:/"Time keeps on slipping, slipping.../into the future." #haiku

@labisiffre: And the walls, breathing / Kept me from sleeping last night / So I made stories : haiku poetry poems #haiku

@Christwitery: I shiver in awe / in your trembling smile of joy / anticipation /// #haiku #haikuchallenge #shiver

@Christwitery: Tonight before I / curl up and dream off to sleep / give teddy big hug /// #haiku

@AshiAkira: A lotus posture/ I understand and I do it/ mentally on bed #Zen #haiku #senryu

@Christwitery: My thoughts are riding / on the hurricane speeding / sandcastle dreaming /// #haiku

@wqueens7: Over in Texas/ Bush gene-pool grunts "'tain't no-thing"/ WE started 3 wars!/ #haiku #kennedy #obit #gop #bush

@wqueens7: Headline (#haiku) (#obituary edition) Ted Kennedy Dead/ Outlived his rich family/ & his privilege/ #kennedy

@AliAquarius: captured forever / the essence of a moment / in just one haiku / ... #haiku

@gavindecuir: Impromptu bird bath / from an afternoon sprinkler— / avian commune. #haiku

@Christwitery: Cupid's quiver rests / awaiting one more volley / under crescent moon /// #haiku #haiku #haikuchallenge

@Christwitery: Roar of the ocean / drowns desolate frenzy of / scavenging sea birds /// #haiku

@mehtoole: Haphazard spider ▫ Spinning your web in the trees ▫ The breeze took your home ▫ #haiku

@laurieallee: unexpected twist/ (no space for such things on lists)/ oh, you get the gist. #haiku

@AnthonySouls: Face pressed against cloth / inhaling clean aromas / closed eyes washed from stress #haiku #poet #poetry #blah

@Wyld_Dandelyon: It's quiet outside ~ Nocturnal now, as in life ~ The ghost kitties play. #sff #ghosts #haiku #micropoetry #cats

@AnthonySouls: A hummingbird, perched / on my pinky, trying hard / not to fly away #haiku #poetry #nature

@Christwitery: Waves crash on shore line / ghostly rogue clouds seek shelter / sand flies from the dunes / #haiku

@HMSHOWhinton: Excuse me mister/ I'm here to sell your kids drugs/ Don't be such a dick #haiku

@evemariedotcom: days like sandcastles / built on shifting foundations / swept away too soon #haiku #dailyhaiku

@Yojinbo: Ask my religion / And my tired eyes reply: / Life is suffering. #haiku #zen #buddhism

@chaosincolor: Nose down to the floor. / Snorting bits of kitty food. / Best job for a dog. #haiku

@blogofregret: a watercolor world / pastels illuminate night / now, where's my glasses? #haiku #senryu

@17_Syllables: i will regret this / home-made rocky road pig-out / any moment now... #haiku

@sevenlives: Waiting in moonlight / a red apple / little worm crawls out...#haiku

@jannagae: #haiku #haikutherapy Shabby, worn, used, lost ~ reflection-could so be me~ haunting eyes, homeless.

@Pookandgrace: Within the silence / fear, shame, grief, pain, even hope / all left unspoken /// #haiku. #haikutherapy

@MillaFury: I AM a zombie / Because I'm dying inside / waiting for healthcare --- #haiku #obamazombies

@carltonhalpert: The voice inside says // we are one. And I buy it // parasite unseen. #haiku #poetry

@ChainOfWords: I love that moment/when you turn out the lights/and darkness descends #haiku

@odanu: In-patient tonight / homeless tomorrow in rain / O, for my own home #haiku

@poeticmindset: in old wooden boat / the gray haired man stands, balanced / the cold ocean screams #haiku #poetry

@carltonhalpert: Your antipathy // can't escape the gravity // of my apathy. #haiku #poem

@poeticmindset: faces hidden pure / in the distance cicada / knife into a plum #haiku #poetry

@odanu: In-patient psych ward/ No key, no dope, just these pills/ Please, Doc, let me out #haiku //outreach to in-patient always depresses me

~