Wednesday, August 19, 2009

2009-08-19


~

@chalkware: Does he like coffee / does he need a little boost / to fly through the night? http://valfa.com/haiku/does-he-like-coffee/ #haiku

@
marshaikus: minnesota lakes/ sit bloated in the gold air/ the storm is coming #haiku

@MeeAugraphie) soaked acres drooping/ nature misjudged its power/ man must push harvest #haiku #poetwist @myEN

@Jezzy_Wolfe) 'Sold soul to devil~It wasn't worth very much~Recession, ya know!

@shelbytwest sez: things life related / only three I really need / torah music love. #haiku

@dragonheartsong Dark storm clouds appear / without warning - I simply / laugh and dance onwards. #haiku

@eemalevanah i hear my heart beat / i hear ancient souls speak / absolute quiet #haikutherapy #haiku @Dr_Wes

@TheGrinningFool: plastic people walk / unseeing past plastic plants / this, our plastic world #haiku

@haiku_andy: Daily haiku - \\ instant regression: \ peanut butter and jelly \ and a glass of milk \\ #haiku

@JenMilan720 #Haiku - I wish I could rhyme // It's hard as eating a lime // well, maybe next time.

@ILikeShiny: Project Runway rules/Sorry, The Fashion Show drools/Viewers feel like fools. #tv #haiku

@fsmark: For love and for hate I swat a fly and offer it to an ant. ~Shiki, Masaoka #haiku

@0355user: A smile will last. / Up on cool sand, spooning in shadows. / We saved the moment. #haiku

@Lady_Hawke41 Absolute quiet / early morning jeweled thoughts / glide by wild and free #haikutherapy #senryu #haiku

@Etsujin_Haiku: Falling through the air / the tired man seeks shelter / from a drawn out day #haiku

@mzzlee Sort away worries / drinking from a cup of bliss / feel pin pricks of joy #haikuwordgame #haiku #senryu

@mos42: Bougainvillea blooms / atop freeway currents; flut / fuscia butterflies! -7/30/95 #haiku

@TheGrinningFool: I'm not the same man / that I was so long ago / I've rotted away #haiku #zombiehaiku

@ILikeShiny: I wrote two haikus/Not knowing it's Haiku Day/Finger on the pulse. #haiku

@TamahomeJenkins: #haiku rhymes with poo/what do you know, shoe does, too/writer's block victim #haikuwednesday #fb

@mwilliams85: My Rye bread crumbles / Leaving behind meat and cheese / In non-sandwich form #haiku

@simonscotland: As I throw my watch / seeing it spin in the air / thinks doesn't time fly #haiku #haikuchallenge

@ILikeShiny: I'm writing haikus, to alleviate boredom, haters to the left. #haiku

@haikulover Summer sun waiting / above the ocean behind / the cold thick wet fog #haiku #summer #ocean #water #poetry #green

@onestringcello: at peak perfection / an embarrassing moment / um.. your fly is down #haiku #haikuchallenge ..fly

@mamasanta It goes back / where it came from / sand painting #haiku #micropoetry

@Qrystal: / Realization: / garlic before a meeting / removes confidence. / - #haiku

VerboseComa: Choco strawberry / Dipped and dressed, ready to go / Stop flirting with me. #haiku

@alexlikesyou: my lady the babe / we should make out really soon / okay I'll shut up #haiku @megggelise

@laurieallee: pointless to worry/the axes fall anyway./(here comes another.) #haiku #life

@edoowado don't worry yourself/ you'll have no complaints from me/ just do what you do #haiku

@edoowado: the sun is too hot / in the shadow purrs a cat / holding a feather #haiku

@edoowado: the sun is too hot / for cats on the grass _ smiling / the blackbird is high #haiku

@edoowado: the sun is too hot / for cats on tin roofs _ must be / blackbird's feet clicking #haiku

@xoix: #haiku Sweeties in the sun / Tweeties pouring their hearts out / Sweepies cleaning out. @heywho how cool is meeting all ppl from everywhere.

@chinakatz: A bee » thing of sweetness » for some--death. #haiku #poetry

spamku: Old retired jocks to / star in ads for new SPAM Lite. / "Tastes filling!" "Less great!" #haiku #spam #sports #beer #miller #commercials

@JenMilan720 #Haiku - It makes me irate // angry people are angry // only all the time.

@FraggedMind jahovah's witness? // Open the door, nude, smiling // they will run like hell #jw #atheist #haiku #5-7-5

@Greg_Collins: To fly downhill at eighty kay // was my ambition // and my downfall #haikuchallenge #haiku

@LotysLove: Denying myself/ the pleasures of food, sex, love/ makes me a goddess. #poetry #haiku #twithaiku #haikuchallenge #fitness #discipline

@PatriciaMilton: New hip still hurts her/ She halts in the empty street/ Mutters to God, “Damn!” #haiku

@ChainOfWords: Challenge others/ but always ask when you last/ challenged yourself #haiku

@McFluffersons: So I wrestled with / the kitten. So what? It's not / proof that I LIKE him. #cat #haiku

@wqueens7: Third world experts can/ Only respond to tee-vee/ Western stereotypes/ #haiku #senryu #do-over

@ke_nny: charity beaver / is the best kind of beaver / that's what the wolves say #haiku #crazyname http://bit.ly/tyWqm

@onlyhaiku blind faith, persistence. / keep on digging 'til the pit / becomes a tunnel #haikuchallenge #haiku #poetry

@PesciTriD follower numbers / first you're up, next thing you're down / like a country song #haiku #twitter #poetry

@KolayOtuNdE: He say // She say // They say // We play // #Haiku

@LifeofSubstance: breathing in deeply / lungs filled with his aroma / i inhale that man #haiku

@Christwittery Storms rage inside me / but what I really need is / absolute quiet /// #haiku #haikutherapy

@haikufuntime: cinnamon toast crunch / seasoned with chives and sea salt / is a gross breakfast #haiku

@wqueens7: My vices decrease/ In severity: continue/ In their frequency/ #haiku #senryu

@chinakatz: Still » is night » and my heart aflutter. #haiku #poetry

@Floatingkiwi: The tears of the earth / camouflage the tears of me. / I stand in the rain. #haiku

@macJax: two tall redwoods • stretching toward the sky • work in progress #haiku

@Etsujin_Haiku: The best gift in life / is poetry from the soul / and a cup of tea

@rbrinega: Photogenic clouds / piles of white, pearl, and slate grey / wearing a blue dress #haiku

@Christwitery: Storm clouds gathering / darkness from the kitchen boss / time to go for wallk /// #haiku

@alotus_poetry: canine confessor / she brings home a dead pigeon / knowing I wanted wings #haiku #senryu

@Etsujin_Haiku: The meaning of life / is to listen to music / and dance your heart out #haiku

@ChiTownIndie: City summer torpor / Muggings on the nightly news / Bees in my garden #haiku #poetry

@chaosincolor: Sometimes just for fun / That dog will push my buttons. / Control-Alt-Delete. #haiku

@carltonhalpert: The path ahead is // Brightly lit by the flames of // The bridges I burn. #haiku

@kornmonkie: #haiku - #weezer - You can't resist her, she's in your bones, she's your marrow and your ride home.

@tinkhanson: Twitter, mail, Kindle / and Scrabble on my iPhone / why get out of bed? #haiku #gnight

@poetwist~ ~ late summer quiet / small lizards doing push-ups / sun ray reverie ~ ~ #haiku


@AnthonySouls She whimpers like a / puppy, basking in the heat / wanting affection #haiku #micropoetry #poetry

@AnthonySouls Last night I went to / sleep and died; This morning, I / took over his life #haiku #twaiku

AnthonySouls: Bug crossing the street / Viewed from my bedroom window / A part of car tracks #haiku #bug #senryu #micropoetry #twaiku

~