Thursday, November 12, 2009

2009-11-10/11


~

@pourmecoffee: If you love Lou Dobbs / Let him go. If he returns / That will suck real bad #haiku

piaveleno: Antisocial me / With introverted blinders / Deny eye contact / Speak if unavoidable / Content alone and hiding #tanka

@carltonhalpert: Dog meets parasite // but their love was not to be // heartworming story. #haiku #dogs #vet

@simonscotland: Sleep softly singing / don't delay delightful dreams / fly forward freely #haiku

carltonhalpert: He's selling old frocks // on a drag infomercial // as seen on TV. #haiku #senryu #drag #qvc

@Tetsubishi: a wolf at the door / provides welcome distraction / from the burning roof #senryu

@Alismcg: #haiku: tricklin' through curtains /his mercies softly dancin'/ cross my souls eyelids #poetry #micropoetry

@baffled: You'll love this feature / just press this little button / she's off to heaven #haikuchallenge #haiku #senryu

@Alismcg: #haiku: like dust in the wind /the lies that pang'd my heart - / sweet bruis'd petals scent #poetry #micropoetry

@Alismcg: #haiku: see that little house / all closed up shutters tight - /kinda just like me #poetry #micropoetry

@LadyParadis: Mirrored in the lake / shimmering like diamonds / tapestries of stars #haiku

@HaikuSocial: panoramic suns - eclipse burning horizons - paint pastoral skies #haiku #poetry

@bryanhansel: November's gales / rounding the break / the waves roll calmer #haiku #micropoetry

@lippy73: Who is that person / saying those things through my lips / someone shut her up! #senryu

@lippy73: Bitter words linger / acids that etch the soul / and poison the heart #senryu

@omewan: creativity / a bit of soul escaping / painful easiness #haiku #lowku

@CDominiqueG: buried beneath the.../frost of winter, Spring sleeps ..waits.../the sun's tender touch #haiku #cdominiquegibson

@AnthonySouls: Deep in my pockets / I reach to an unknown world / to steal it's meaning #haiku #poetry #poem

@Alismcg: #haiku: watch out for loose ends / the trials of life yank harshly / friends keep ones hems in #poetry #micropoetry

@AnthonySouls: When I listen to / my pillow really close, I / hear echoes of dreams #haiku #poem #poetry

@AnthonySouls: I stand balanced on / the ledge of a clift and know / I'm between two worlds #haiku #poem #poetry

@carltonhalpert: Cliff's facial features // granite chin and glassy eyes // stony expression. #haiku #haikuchallenge #geology

@AnthonySouls: A simple green leaf / balancing from a twig with / help from a spider #haiku #poetry #poem

@carltonhalpert: The season of spite // I pepper you with questions // just to salt the wound. #haiku #poetwist

@Alismcg: #haiku: words shell still lifeless / let my hearts lips move / lifes breath into them #poetry #micropoetry

@cyberbonn: alligator / snap / handbag closed #haiku

@cyberbonn: empty drawers / hanging / from clothes line #senryu

@gennepher: Went to church to pray. / Sparrow who fed from my hand / brought me peace of mind. #haiku #haikutherapy

@Alismcg: sweetest heart gentl'd in its warm tub salt'n'tears #poetry #micropoetry #nanopoetry

@gennepher: Dark gnarled hawthorn trees / crooked branches tenderly / cradled pure white moon. #haiku #haikutherapy

@Adamfyre: Your beautiful eyes ~ sleepless, bloodshot from crying ~ look right into me.. #senryu

@Nina_M: A casual gesture / Our little fingers entwine / You pull mine gently. #haiku

@Adamfyre: Food is love to you ~ you know, you are food to me ~ you nourish my soul #senryu to you

@senryunectar: Smiling down the street ~ catch a stranger's eye, he nods ~ buys his wife flowers #senryu

@senryunectar: Sighing in her tea ~ the girl at the counter wants ~ just to be noticed #senryu

@nibblesandbits: brittle, fragile leaves / reminiscent of human hearts / so easily crushed #haiku

@senryunectar: They glide by and touch ~ aware of each other while ~ tending other things #senryu

@sylvialoehken: Quiet mind at night. / Next to me a purring cat. / Meaning? I don't care. #haiku #evening #goodnight

@Tobuno: Soft curls on cushion/ stubby chin in the mirror/ they will meet someday. #haiku #senryu

@bpende: Spent all day buried / in a dark basement. Missing / butterfly whispers. #haiku

@EliznMaeve: Life doesn't end well/ my husband says, and we laugh/ because it is true #haiku #twaiku

@HikiMadwoman: sharks dreamt of flying / tapered themselves west and east / became manta rays #haiku

@lippy73: Wish I had said it / but you beat me to the punch / settle for Re-tweet #haiku

@CliveM: Here I am I said / jumping out - but they had gone / I hate hide and seek #haiku

@lisamarie20010: Pepper sharp morning/ Hint of ashes on the air/ - Pause and breathe deeply #haiku #poetwist #micropoetry

@Alismcg: #haiku: ‘cross abyss pain spills/ spans bridge hearts alone build - / tears wash blend embrace (r ❤s feel ur pain Nibs) @nibblesandbits

@nibblesandbits: heart colder than ice / beneath a river of nice / I paid a steep price #haiku #fakefriend

@KarenHAustin: girl weeps ~ hot, fat tears of first ~ broken heart.... #haiku #nanopoetry

@Tobuno: The old saint Hafez/ walking by our side ~ whispers/ "go not without love". #haiku

@Adamfyre: Good morning, beauty ~ You're taking my breath away ~ I don't want it back.. #senryu #beauty

@Alismcg: #haiku: lifes grimace strain’d cracks / ’cross winters icy face - / deep down her smile thaws #poetry #micropoetry

@yearning4d_sky: astral film~ mysterious :: cult~ shooting stars~human souls :: agenda unknown #haikuwordgame #haiku

@Alismcg: but can you tell the gracious ones ~ they bow in sweeps ~ those trees bring my heart to smile #poetry #micropoetry

@simonscotland: Bittersweet story / words disappear from the screen / computer crashes #haiku

@Alismcg: in the storms of life / the strongest trees must bend - may creak #poetry #micropoetry

@apemanb: a rush of wordsran/crammingthemselvestightinto/hislatesthaiku #haiku

@cyberbonn: love letter / mailed / stamp upside down #senryu

@gennepher: Translucent maple / leaves a red beacon in a / sea of bare tree trunks. #haiku

@apemanb: roadside bomb and Sun / combined to leave him cooked and/ bubbling in the road #haiku #poetry

@apemanb: ferreting away/ hoping the haiku burns with/ a Roarying fire #haiku #senryu

@lippy73: Mom - why do you cry / when nothing is wrong? I say / "just love seeping out" #senryu for @MeeAugraphie

@gennepher: Featureless moorland / Lone solitary windswept hawthorn / Points to somewhere else. #haikuchallenge #haiku

@Alismcg: dance O blinkin' stars ‘cross skies / what awe-fill’d dust be in your eyes #poetry #micropoetry

@Adamfyre: I watch you watch me ~ I see your pupils dilate ~ so don't deny it.. #senryu

@gennepher: Tips of her fingers / gently traced features of his face. / Walked away, crying. #haikuchallenge #haiku

@Lou__is: Red kid's glove ~ Forgotten on the seat ~ My cold hands #haiku #twaiku

@patrickonium: Dark maple / clutching its red leaves / fighting the wind #haiku

@andy_lamb: Windscreen gems sparkle / as drops penetrate the arc / the wipers can't reach #haiku

@monkeywillow: with the moon / I'm slipping / between clouds // #haiku #senryu #micropoetry

@Tobuno: It's the state of mind/ that differs among beings/ enlightened or not. #haiku

@apemanb: touching ev'ryone / we either swayed, bowed or broke/ invisible wind #haiku

@onestringcello: the second coming / featuring a sublime cast / get your tickets now #haikuchallenge #haiku

@haiQ: / Vividly blue sky / appears much more prominent / through the bare branches. / - #autumn #haiku

@apemanb: my b-movie life/couldn't end soon enough for / you , the main feature. #haikuchallenge #haiku

@gennepher: Permanent feature / on Big frog's face was grimace. / Tiny frogs happy. #haikuchallenge #haiku

@apemanb: the shore, with my prints / being lapped away ...seapulse/ claiming my past moves #haiku #micropoetry

@gennepher: Petal arrangement / of pansies invariably / has facial features. #haikuchallenge #haiku

@cyberbonn: soggy hairball / hiding in my slipper / squish #haiku

@poetntwadumela: #Haiku// I scream you scream we/ all scream for Ice scream but now.../ homeless scream at us

@MBFARM: The mud soaked equines / Stare into the windy muck / Refusing shelter / #haiku

@parenthetica: the most trying thing / in this digital age // is keeping human. #haiku

@Tetsubishi: a glimpse of old age / warming fingers stiff with cold / against my teacup #senryu

@urbancrafter: just to catch a glimpse :: I climbed upon the highest :: cloud to see your wings. #haiku

@Etsujin_Haiku: I will tear down walls / that the hypocrites have built / and hold true to faith #haiku

@gennepher: Beach after high winds / Features on all shapes of driftwood / I create sculpture. #haikuchallenge #haiku

@parenthetica: Thursdays, her hands shake / there was a murder outside // they perched in the tree. #haiku

@Jemfyr: Fallen, pale grass blade / muted green garden slumbers / cover, petals nap /// #haiku

@cyberbonn: eyes / following everywhere / tapioca spies #senryu

@Jemfyr: Expanse of heart realm / I fear not the ocean storm / rather jump in eye /// #haiku

@alotus_poetry: psych ward-- / a patient counts / seven exit signs / all the way / to the locked door #tanka

@cyberbonn: city maze / pedestrians come / and go #senryu

@KarenHAustin: your features: ~ carved like stone into ~ my mind's eye ... #haiku #haikuchallenge

@Christwitery: My life / boxes / on the floor /// #nanopoetry #micropoetry #haiku

@zephyrquay: enormous love cloud / drifting aimlessly away / mending my heartbreak #haiku

@zephyrquay: kindred spirit please / remember me without you / going, coming now #haiku

@Christwitery: Sad song of the sea / I hear your tearful lament / feel your salty tears /// #haiku

@StopMusing: Silence so deep, it / Condensed on the walls, like steam, / And dripped down my skin. #senryu #zen

@monkeywillow: feeling the weight / feeling this weight - / wilted rose // #haiku #senryu #micropoetry

@iolotusbobo: Is the other guy / As bad or am I evil / borders tell no truths #haiku

@opprecht: white bread frisbees fly ~ out the window to the street ~ pigeon breakfast starts #haiku

@monkeywillow: the silence / I craved /seems empty now // #haiku #senryu #micropoetry

@Yojinbo: Where there is greatness / One feature is always found: / Unyielding effort. #haiku #haikuchallenge 'feature'

@haikubee: Winter, the tramp sings, / articulating words through / a mist of cider #haiku #micropoetry

@haikubee: Love moments / so brief / and fragile; / apples rotting / in the hedgerow. #tanka #micropoetry

@ashalynd: green and golden clouds / of the autumn foliage / smiling in the sun --- #haiku

@haikubee: missed the night bus; / walking home / under moonlit rain #haiku #micropoetry

@haikubee: there's a certain age / when life begins, not quite there / but feel it stirring #senryu #micropoetry

@Christwitery: I still haven't seen / the new retweeting feature / retwitterator /// #haiku #haikuchallenge

@Margybargy: The i's go dotless/ and the uncrossed t's fly free/today so do we #haiku #micropoetry

@KrisLindbeck: Saved from the cats / a tiny gecko captured / in the bathroom | #senryu #haiku

@CliveM: Slammed handbag - Sigh! Moan! / Daily feature - Her complaints / Couldn't help loving her #haiku #haikuchallenge

@velveteenrabbi: Fetal monitor / baby's fast heartbeats rollick / like cantering hooves. #haiku #pregnancy

@morganabag: old dog / on the back porch communing /with the moon #haiku

@AshiAkira: Trees sway in cold winds/ Crows enjoy swing on branches/ to cope with nature #Zen #haiku #minipoetry

@Nina_M: I am who I am / I'm not changing that for you / or for anyone :P #haiku

@Christwitery: Now the gully breeze / sweeps away the heat of day / silent cool relief /// #haiku #Adelaide

@simpsonbeck: Never satisfied / I wait for something better / I wait forever #haiku

@Juliasnz: Break through the darkness / Find someone to smile at / Strive to find the light #haiku

@haikubee: the tangle of love; / two hearts / in knots #senryu #micropoetry #nanopoetry

@haikubee: Winter threatens / to freeze my heart / for good #haiku #nanopoetry #micropoetry

@stephintoronto: I swim in my thoughts/ they create the perfect storm/ Looking for life raft #haiku #mentalhealth

@concisionflux: Truncated Flower: / unopened blossom / hanging on a broken stem / floral miscarriage / #haiku / http://twitpic.com/p7sbm

@kayincateyes: Day and night / revolving round the / twenty four. | #haiku

@AshiAkira: Winter winds arrived/ Leaves began whirling around/ No more gentle falling #haiku #micropoetry

@wqueens7: Verminous Notebook Poems. My mid-life crisis:/ A #haiku infestation/ A plague of my thoughts/ (pic) http://znl.me/L1DEJ

@tWordBird: Shake it… pop the tab… ~ Effervescent eXpLOsiOn! ☌˚*ö.º+•˚ ~ Sweet soda-shower! ☄☺ #haiku #artwiculate

@wqueens7: http://twitpic.com/p7pi5 - Someone wrote "cozy"/ In my building's south stairwell/ A homeless comfort/ #haiku

@jdhovland: The dogs lay snoring / freezing rain tickles the panes / save I, the world sleeps #haiku

@Christwitery: Astral travel tour / ceiling, clouds, moon, Mars, deep breath / look down, at your self /// #haiku

@verdiverdi: Snow over Baghdad, Its spires, its domes, its lights, Rests soft upon fear #haiku #micropoetry

@Christwitery: Spring moon is laughing / as the land swelters in heat / and no cooling rains /// #haiku Adelaide

@andybrandt: #haiku Leaves have fallen, / birds left to Africa... / Heavy traffic. @scifaiku

@webo_O: Calm trough this dense day / worshiping emptiness / without filling it #haiku #zen

@zephyrquay: Bridge across the sky / cloud bank - sunset, open wide / heaven's doors shining #haiku

@edoowado: surprised _ the blackbird / faces the feral locust / and then walks away #haiku

@haikubee: everyday love / hurts every day #micropoetry #nanopoetry

@aBoon61: chilly Wednesday morn/ pale circle behind frosty leaves/ the reluctant moon #haiku

@AnthonySouls: I ran out of thought / the last ply from the sheet of / a now spotless mind #haiku #senryu #wordsandstuff

@AnthonySouls: I stand before a / house without doors and windows / with a blank notebook #haiku #poetry #poem

@CDominiqueG: farewell to the day.../as I greet the Moon hello.../she speaks as I sleep #goodnight #haiku #cdominiquegibson

@Jemfyr: Dark, midnight cowboy / stars in his eyes, dreams in sky / love his dusty boots /// #haiku

@AnthonySouls: I live in a place / where crystals fall from the sky / and there's no angels #haiku #poetry #poem #snow

@gardenbuddha: Sitting on the back stairs // after midnight // just watching the garden #haiku

@gardenbuddha: Native violets // growing everywhere // but where I planted them #haiku

@lippy73: Cat wants to help write / maybe I should let him try / might be good at it #haiku

@gardenbuddha: Sitting in the garden // in the cool of night // reconnecting with the sky #haiku

@StevieTrees: turtle neck sweaters / the dewy decimal system / librarian sweat #haiku

@kkish: Two dogs and one man / all asleep on the same couch. / Everyone snoring. #haiku

@DigitalSalon: another day / another 'stan / still standing / standing still / still lying / lying still #micropoetry

@Bill312: armistice day / from another time... / this war goes on | #haiku #senryu

@Yojinbo: Cherish this moment / This precious gift life gives you / We call The Present. #haiku

@Jemfyr: Wind will blow out torch / hands of time, eternity / foolish! quick, kiss me /// #haiku #love

@Alismcg: #haiku: 'cross autumns face - / her eyes skipp’d playfully / wind plays tag ripples #poetry #micropoetry

@Yojinbo: There are as many / Poets as there are People: / Life is poetry. #haiku

@lippy73: Come word dance with me / fluidic, floating phrases / wistful waltz of words #haiku #senryu

@Adamfyre: Wrote you a poem ~ and hid it in a teardrop ~ rolling down my cheek. #senryu

@Jemfyr: Breaking every rule / risk losing myself, again / yes, hold me closer /// #haiku #haikutherapy

@KrisLindbeck: Jupiter / planet of red hurricanes / shines clear on us | #haiku

@Tetsubishi: parenthetical / comma in a life sentence / ellipses? full stop #senryu #punctuationstory

@urbancrafter: the brave souls open, ~~ letting in the light which drowns ~~ the darkest shadows. #haiku #senryu

@gerlad: coming to a head / a cord a storm / attached at birth #haiku

@Juliasnz: Leave sorrow behind / Without a second glance back / It won't follow you #haikuchallenge "second" #haiku

@urbancrafter: His intense brown eyes ~~ invite me to a place where ~~ space and time vanish. #haiku #senryu

@ruinedXfinery: girls in clear raincoats/ eating warm bread on sidewalk/ rain bouncing off noses #haikuNOT #FUNDAY

@Tobuno: Stream: "but a trickle"/ "once was a river": the sea/ sky: "you think too much" #haiku

@catwaldron: A mere fraction of / a second reveals the wings / Of a hummingbird. #haiku #haikuchallenge (second)

@urbancrafter: hips sway to the beat :: the pulse of the music beats :: and I disappear. #haiku #senryu #dance

@Christwitery: My heart rattling / as hard words bounce and rebound / eternal echoes /// #haiku

@catwaldron: A second look might / Not be attraction - it could / Mean you're on fire. #haiku #haikuchallenge (second)

@ruinedXfinery: taylor swift singing/kanye schackled with a ball gag/let the show begin #haikuNOT

@chadredden: Wind stumbles into / the chimes outside the front door. / Earring on the couch. #Haiku

@Alismcg: #haiku: crush'd buds bruis'd snap! bow / humbly stems bleed their tears drip! /on steel boots Tibet #poetry #micropoetry

@Tetsubishi: tears are unwelcome / pleas for comfort, repulsive; / that's what he told me #senryu

@urbancrafter: I watched the birds sing, ~~ filling every branch up ~~ for their performance. #haiku

@Adamfyre: I brought you chocolate ~ and vitamins..it's because ~ I want you better.. #senryu #friendship

@Adamfyre: Darling, here I am ~ You are weeping with my tears ~ My heart enfolds you.. #senryu #friendship

@Rehfan: My heart burns not for // the love unrequited, more // for food undigested. #haiku #poetry

@Tobuno: Ambiguity/ when mind out of synch with heart/ someone tell her that. #haiku #senryu

@urbancrafter: his sweet honey kiss ~~ drips from his lips and leaves me ~~ left with cavities. #senryu #haiku #haikuchallenge

@Adamfyre: My beautiful friend ~ I hold your heart in my heart ~ your hands in my hands.. #senryu #friendship

@Adamfyre: Hi, melatonin ~ yup, you sure are in my brain... ~ so sleepy that I ... #senryu

@Rehfan: Gravity is not // kind nor understanding of // women's vanity. #haiku #poetry

@Alismcg: #haiku: press'd ‘tween the pages / of my heart those softest scents/ sing their sweet refrain #poetry #micropoetry

@pfanderson: jet trails crisscross clouds / stripquilting sky batts into / a slanted chessboard. #haiku #micropoetry

@Alismcg: one whose hearts caught the rhythm ~ must sing #poetry #micropoetry #nanopoetry

@Etsujin_Haiku: Simply ~ breathing in the moment ~ not getting ahead ~ feeling the energy ~ wash over me #tanka #micropoetry

@Juliasnz: Words fall like rain drops / Fire turns them to air, steam! / More motivation! #haiku @Yojinbo

@NatureSpirits: Two chipmunks spiral / up and down the ancient fir—watching, I’m dizzy. #haiku

@moonflowernco: blur of muted wings / for a second fall then swirl / the birds of autumn #haiku #haikuchallenge

@wqueens7: http://twitpic.com/p48je - Elevated subways/ Are like trains across heaven/ With better people/ #haiku

@morganabag: crow / in the burning bush / voice of god #haiku #senryu

@carltonhalpert: Insects swarm outside // seeking reasons for the plague // people swarm in sects. #haiku #religion

@nibblesandbits: a river of love / flows and surges from me to you / paddling your canoe #haiku #haikutherapy

@Alismcg: #haiku: the youngsters who serve /drink wars bitter cup for life / memories for you #veterans #poetry #micropoetry

@Jemfyr: Uniformed boots walked / many dusty miles between / seconds sacrificed /// #haiku #haikuchallenge #remember (Veterans Day)

@Alismcg: #haiku: shes a fat ole sow / with a missin' cork - shake! / out comes gratitude// TY for RT ❤ my friend #RTers @nibblesandbits

@BLKNT: Constrained by my self / My meaningless boundaries / Inside I am trapped #haiku

@alotus_poetry: in my pockets / the photo of my younger self / worn out from the war #senryu

@senryunectar: The body lay cold ~ naked and twisted, beneath ~ a murder of crows #haiku

@hermonhermit: armistice silence / the chairman's heartbeat / ripples in a glass #haiku #micropoetry

@Alismcg: #haiku: their hearts soft whispers / touch in their dance ‘cross oceans /moonlight sonata #poetry #micropoetry

@SirWumpus: chilled / autumn night silence / under sheets #haiku

@HikiMadwoman: picking through rubble / arms humming from riveting / her coat is too thin #haiku #senryu #remembranceday

@apemanb: riversedge passes / grasses magnetized and sway/ ponting to their sea #haiku

@Alismcg: a friend who slips ‘way in adversity ~ slides off the teeter-totter #poetry #micropoetry

~