Saturday, October 24, 2009

2009-10-21-23


~

@alotus_poetry: 10/23: autumn graveyard-- / I find your smile after pulling / away the weeds #senryu

@carltonhalpert: Climate change is real. // We must fix it or adapt. // So, I will grow gills. http://nature.org/change #climatechange #haiku

@Adamfyre: My misplaced chocolate ~ I didn't mean to lose you ~ Please come back to me. #senryu #love

@macJax: songsinging by almostlight • and flighttocome on dawn's smoulderwings #micropoetry #fraglit

@carol_red: the winter wind / swirls a light brown leaf / the color / of my mother's shawl . . . / still, I feel its softness #tanka #fraglit

@nappypoet: my soul feels like Free/ whenever you talk to me/ in that way you do #haiku #love

@mamasanta: only in Italy / a doll / with beauty mark #haiku #senryu #fraglit

@mamasanta: Every shade / of sunset / in these leaves #haiku #fraglit

@ashalynd: the trees in darkness / shivering under the rain / nowhere to go --- #haiku

@GabziH: Cloudy sky opens / did I not just pass an ark / on flooded highway? #haiku

@GabziH: Gray skies, orange trees / Guster on for wistful twang / my heart sings along. #haiku

@lippy73: Long twilight shadows / pull the night across the earth / so the stars can shine #haiku

@carltonhalpert: Whey curdling screams // as Norwegian Titanic // hits a giant Jarlsberg. #haiku #cheese

@wqueens7: "G_d is booked solid/ She has no time for our wants/ Though MOST needs ARE met/" #haiku

@carltonhalpert: Photographer shouts // "Cheese," we all freeze, grimace, grin // and camembert it. #haiku #cheese

@margaret_h: autumn sky showers ~ summer pours from golden leaves ~ and drops with the rain #haiku http://yfrog.com/0iqlmj

@wqueens7: bathroom sign. One way to say "fix:"/ "Rectify Situation"/ (Pompus don't make clean)/ #haiku (pic) http://znl.me/34YG8

@carol_red: european wedding / the father of the bride / sooo baroque #fraglit #senryu #micropoetry

@poetisk: rapidly burning / their hearts fuse them together / until they explode #senryu #poetry

@monkeywillow: waiting for what? /I ask myself / as another moon / leaves me / standing alone // #tanka #fraglit micropoetry

@carol_red: bachelor party / "you're right, sex for money / costs so much less" #fragklit #senryu micropoetry

@monkeywillow: waking / to fresh snow / for a moment / my world / is pure // #tanka

@poetisk: a single snowflake / slowly melting on my tongue / tasting heavenly #senryu #poetry

@SaraDuane: Stumbled upon some / broken dreams and promises / cleaning the closet. #haiku

@macJax: grass cloud by sparrow shadow • by autumn's passing breeze #micropoetry

@carltonhalpert: My clumsy words spark // a conversation, then cause // a conflabgration. #haiku #wotd #makeupaword

@carltonhalpert: All day, every day // politics, spite and bloodshed // as seen on TV. #haiku #foxnews #msnbc #cnn

@haikunut: For you I'll become ~ all you think I am (I'm not) ~ and prove us both wrong. #senryu #haikutherapy

@mamasanta: Flying cross country / I read Thoreau / in a cloud #haiku #fraglit

@baffled: Sitting here alone / I wonder if she likes me / Now I'll never know #haikuchallenge #haiku #senryu

@yearning4d_sky: Dark dark skies// thunder booms distant~ lightning flashes// fresh earth smell wafts #haiku

@apemanb: our condensed breath/ rained on our expectations/ and watered our love #haiku

@bryanhansel: melting snow / the cat soaks up / October sunlight #haiku #draft

@yearning4d_sky: A frozen waterfall// a white silence emerges// enveloping us all #haiku #imagery

@wqueens7: "How come every time/ I write 'F', you see 'K'?" Soup/ Asked with wit supreme./ #haiku

@haikunut: I'm not sure, I am ~ willing you to convince me ~ to be that woman. #senryu

@apemanb: hanging by one hand~about to fall. glad I'd~ one hand free to write #haiku

@oshum: Stepped into a ~ puddle of tears fallen from sky ~ made me laugh out loud. #haiku

@haikunut: I'm not strong, I'm just ~ attached like a barnacle ~ on wave beaten rock. #senryu

@Christwitery: The sun disembarks / taking color from the day / slowly by degrees /// #haiku

@Pookandgrace: Trees bursting color / like silent frozen fireworks/ fall's wonderful show #haikuchallange #haiku

@haikuoftheday: hot rod flames / flowing red and yellow / across the maple leaf -sek #haiku #autumn

@lippy73: Sun and shade combine / my yard a shifting picture / blown round by the wind #haiku

@bonshaiku: Eye in the sky / watching / us subservient siblings. #senryu


alexandrious: only one gear slips / and sends the machine into / cascading chaos #haiku

@aj3d: fallen dead leaves dead leaves falling down -- #haiku

@bonshaiku: Winter frost / sleeping rainbow / colors awaken in spring. #haiku

@tailwag: Boy in wheelchair / Withered legs / Wearing running shoes. #haiku #senyru

@JSColley: Fallen leaves on grass/ Smell of dead things in the air/ A man sits alone #Haiku #poetry

@Jemfyr: Japanese cherry / blossom awes in wonder at / passion's scented love /// #haiku #haikuchallenge

@bonshaiku: In her coffin / clasping / a single rose. #haiku #senryu

@srku: // in memoriam :: pet tribute :: mantle mausoleum // #haiku #senryu

@symphonist: if your art blossoms/ and has a life of its own/ wonder will follow #haiku #haikuchallenge #wonder

@mplardie: Saw Christmas Lights / Going Up on the Palm Trees. / Really, San Jose?? #haiku

@ianbran: what the hell is that?...i'm just in the nick of time...you!, pass me the gin!....#haiku

@tiny_epic: Sometimes it's the stream/ following lovely poets/ inspires you to flow. #haiku @TheBhava

@ldwilkinson: Wielding the swatter, / she tells me to stop / bugging her. #senryu #fraglit

@haikubee: Falling leaf / gliding / this way and that / catches a gust - / crash landing. #poetry #micropoetry #tanka

@ZenStorm: Bodhisattva Vow: / "Take this rock. Now still that lake." / There is the first wave. #zen #haiku

@Tobuno: Tough love kills you first/ before it transforms you from/ Lazarus to Christ :) #haiku

@Pookandgrace: Their leaves discarded / dear naked trees stand stoically / braving winter's wrath #haiku

@melancholyroot: wonder lightening strikes / sky blazing in mystery / cinema of sky #haiku #haikuchallenge

@JDProuty: Appalachian hymn: ~ "I wonder as I wander ~ out under the sky" #haiku #haikuchallenge #wonder

@carltonhalpert: Waving, not drowning // wonder if you saw me here // in the shallow end. #haikuchallenge #haiku #senryu #poem

@Adamfyre: I can't help but smile ~ Sunrise is so beautiful ~ Dew drops everywhere. #senryu

@wqueens7: http://twitpic.com/mq6k5 - Semiotics is/ Study of sign processes/ Iron leave means parks/ #haiku

@oshum: Gusts of wind breezing // sheets of rain full of leaves with // heavy drops bursting on roof. #haiku (or not?)

@pita4l: peace serenade/ morning glow/ rusted bones awaken #haiku

@Jemfyr: Sparkle, fiery / stones, steamy wishing well toss / mystical wonders /// #haiku #haikuchallenge

@monkeywillow: we talk / of texture, depth and light / and all the while / this dark desire / remains concealed // (MET V3 N4) #tanka #micropoetry

@twitwrit: poet awakens / haiku wait impatiently / "write me first!" each cries #haiku #awakening

@Tobuno: I don't like con men/ most of all those who claim that/ "kindness" is their way. #haiku

@twitwrit: haiku in-patient / needs poetry asylum / safe within my brain #haiku #oneletteroffhaiku

@NotOneNotTwo: // like shards of sharp glass ~ reflecting a thousand suns, ~ my brave broken heart... // #haiku #newideas

@twitwrit: impatient haiku / won't wait for proper syllable count / nor imagery #haiku (inspired by @Jemfyr)

@urbancrafter: As I contemplate ~~ the beauty of a flower ~~ wonder fills my heart. #haiku #haikuchallenge

@wqueens7: Headline (#haiku): "Arizona Turn[s]/ Death Row Over to Private/ Companies" (just sick)/

@LesleyDewar: Moonless sky sparkles / Spring night so brittle and cold / overwhelmed with wonder. #haiku #haikuchallenge #wonder

@mzzlee: live in the wonder::live in the whimsy of life::laugh and dance out loud #haikuchallenge #haiku

@SaraDuane: Calculating the / distance in time, space and fate / from your heart to mine. #Haiku

@wqueens7: folliage icon. We love leaves of green/ And fall's bright reds and yellows/ Winter's views for me!/ #haiku (pic) http://znl.me/1C3ZJ

@lippy73: music so lovely / you could see the sound as a / picture in your mind #haiku

@monkeywillow: he just won't / return my calls - / Basho's frog // #senryu #micropoetry #fraglit

@Christwitery: So I said maybe / you'll be the one that saves me / you're my wonder wall /// #haiku #haikuchallenge #Oasis #learningtocount

@wqueens7: Rain rakes leaves off trees/ Ground is abstract mosaic/ Bare twigs crack the sky/ #haiku

@Jemfyr: Razor-tipped edges / smooth artsy design, wonder / origami folds /// #haiku #haikuchallenge

@AshiAkira: Went to see a play/ directed by my old friend/ I felt him throughout #haiku #poetry

@AshiAkira: Autumn night sidewalk/ White flowers in pots lining/ Softly luminous #haiku #poetry

@KOOLFOOLTATTOO: sand paper kiss and/ steel claw massage, wake up call/ from my cat with love #haiku

@eunenator: Heavy bell ringing / A small moth decides to rest / The bell wants it gone #haiku

@tailwag: Whatever you feel / Write in three lines / But is it haiku? #haiku #senyru

@Lawrencejiko: - ash / - from incense / - — fall ing - sound . // - #haiku

@edoowado: metamorphosis _ / in anticipation of / blackbirds' shrills at dusk #haiku

@Christwitery: I love it when you / take me so literally / now take me again /// #haiku #haikuchallenge

@IpoetryTV: who or what am I / a listless shadow drifting / no i have meaning #haiku #poem #twitpoem

@Nina_M: Excruciating / There's a hole in my chest where / my heart used to be. #haiku

@shadfromdc: Sleep, perchance to dream. / Golden slumbers fill your eyes. / Should we be landing? #haiku #poetry #waywardpilots

@ldwilkinson: Supermarket Basho— / he walks the narrow aisle / to the deep freeze. #senryu #fraglit

@ldwilkinson: Reading The Sun— / no matter where the moon, / the stars / keep bringing me / bad news. #fraglit #tanka #kyoka

@turkeyvelez: Take-out Chinese gorge / Grunting in my woman cave / DVR ho-down . #haiku

@ldwilkinson: Another year, / another age— / I get to the bottom / of another / unfathomable truth. #fraglit #tanka

@chinakatz: In random thoughts » the truth in our hearts » comes to life. #haiku #poetry #advice

@haikubee: Black bark / brutal - / buries me. #poetry #micropoetry

@ingridsundberg: Honey crescent moon / big as a silver dollar / naps on the highway #haiku

@Lawrencejiko: O-jizo stone / bodhi — guardians / - of the realms // -#haiku http://twitpic.com/mp831

@haikubee: Concrete night / cut - / crushing me. #haiku #senryu #poetry #micropoetry

@Kate_TW: forgotten ghost dog~curls up in my memory~white coat of longing #senryu

@Yojinbo: Sometimes we see things / But never really see them / Until it's too late. #haiku

@WalkingHorse: Comforting silence~Night stillness steadies my soul~~Acorns drop clip clop #haiku

@moritherapy: row, row, row your boat / fearless on this raging sea / through the sky-high waves #haikutherapy #senryu

@nil17: twilight comes tangled ~ pink in golden tamarack ~ snow hangs in the air #haiku

@haiku_andy: Daily Haiku - \\ trees along the creek, \ where my dog squats and I think, \ make us feel welcome \\ #haiku

@Jemfyr: Shades of Scarlet lie / breasted upon horizon / her lover, Sunset /// #naughtyquotient #haikutherapy #haiku

@sevenlives: in the shadows / in the rain / nectar tastes the same..#haiku #senryu

@lippy73: http://twitpic.com/mp0ey - Road leads where it may / I have only to follow / to see around bend #haiku

@jeansie77: Not again, Alice! / It's hard work drivin' a bus / One of these days - POW! ///#haiku #haikuchalleng #honeymooners #bangzoomtothemoon

@urbancrafter: You hold me in you,~~ a dancing star you caught when ~~ I fell from the sky. #haiku inspired by @momsofamerica

@Jemfyr: When the light of the / sun fades, morning breezes haze / I will still love you /// #haiku

@mausifernandez: a kick from inside/ feels like a misplaced hiccup/ a magical time? #haiku

@twitwrit: again my heart breaks / once, a mistake; twice, stupid / stupid me loves you #haiku #haikuchallenge 'again'

@Adamfyre: Life is a poem ~ written in the sand and the ~ tide is coming in. #senryu

@carltonhalpert: Your soothing words are // like a glass of cold water // to a drowning man. #haiku #senryu #water

@apemanb: If I were a dog / WhIch I am ~ would you keep me in Love and Biscuits #haiku

@jeansie77: too many pixels / tired eyes need a rest from / image overload /// #haiku #photoshop

@JHMerchant: Alone, in the dark/ Caressing winds call my name/ And discard my thoughts #haiku #jhmerchant #writechat

@Yojinbo: Was there enough time / To say the things we must say / Before our goodbyes. #haiku #blacklace

@CDominiqueG: open to you, my.../garden awaits...my held breath/ anticipation #haiku #senryu #cdominiquegibson

@medzen61: formless and changing/ speckled light through glass windows/ Zen at McDonald's #senryu

@urbancrafter: extension of self ~~ you know me intimately ~~ as no one else can. #senryu #love #haiku

@apemanb: on your skin/ goosebumps/ shuddering fingers #haiku #naughtyquotient

@Adamfyre: All my attention ~ focussed on your red lips, I ~ do not hear your words.. #senryu

@apemanb: the words will lie down/ the sentences are touching/ we watch the words fuck #haiku #naughtyquotient

@urbancrafter: breathing...hearts beating ~~ speaking in sighs and in eyes ~~ searching out secrets. #naughtyquotient #senryu

@lisacraze: A rainy Friday / with a dog staring at me, / wishing for a walk... #haiku

@Yojinbo: Held fast in the jaws / Of this hungry existence / Soon I'll be swallowed. #haiku

@urbancrafter: your arms enfold me ~~ a blossom within blossom ~~ you deflower me. #naughtyquotient #senryu

@Adamfyre: She's so beautiful ~ Even when we're not talking ~ I still stare at her.. #haiku

@mamasanta: pumpkin people / on a front porch / one waves #senryu #haiku

@mjreid: Hallucination / Is the most fun you can have / While out of your mind. #haiku

@mjreid: Faerie on my knee / Agrees life is very good. / Wow this scotch is strong. #haiku #drunkard

@Yojinbo: Our dreams slip away / As we look for something else / Yet we find nothing... #haiku

@urbancrafter: revolving heart doors ; ~~ he wanders in and out as ~~ if he owns the place. #haiku #senryu #haikutherapy

@haikunut: Hawking down the pines ~ smooth glide, breath holding moment ~ spirit of the air. #poetwist #haiku

@jhaka: Go forth with passion. / The sun's glare is enchanting. / Stay recklessly safe. #haiku

@GinaGroves: Cinema sidewalk / The big neon glitter / Tickling my toe polish :) #haiku

@Bill312: one seagull / chasing another / across this autumn sky | #haiku

@Bill312: into the sunbeam / and out again, / the falling leaf | #haikuchallenge (again) #haiku

@KOOLFOOLTATTOO: what if God/ is a tyrant with/ good P R? #haiku

@Jemfyr: Periwinkle blue / dusted wings, flutter on two / east of moon angel /// #haiku

@Yojinbo: My inspiration / Is a Muse who seems to think / I do this for fun. #haiku

@Alismcg: #haiku: sticking her neck out/ proudly standing her ground -/one pretty flower #poetry #haikutherapy

@Yojinbo: When you grab the tail / Of the tiger, remember: / You can't let it go. #haiku

@CDominiqueG: I was brave walking/in the dark, little girl in.../a den of lions #haiku #poetry #cdominiquegibson #senryu #delusional

@margaret_h: ice cold rain shards fall ~ black October sky shatters ~ bringing down the leaves #haiku

@Pookandgrace: Checked out twitter trends / again with the balloon boy / enough already #haikuchallenge #haiku

@HaikuSocial: though tired and weary - we forget all our worries - for it is friday #haiku #poetry

@wqueens7: Penn Station, home/ Though I have miles to go yet/ And rain to walk through/ #haiku

@carltonhalpert: "Punctuation is // for the birds," said « guillemot » // trapped in guillemets. #haiku #punctuation #bird

@Adamfyre: All of my poems ~ are written to you, but you ~ don't like poetry #senryu

@wqueens7: Funnier Heaven/ Now that Soupy Sales has gone/ To cosmic punch-line/ #haiku

@carltonhalpert: Behind every man // is the nagging feeling that // they are going bald. #haiku #senryu #bald

@carltonhalpert: If I had a dime // for every typo I made // woodn't change a thing. #haiku #senryu

@wqueens7: MmmmmMMMM. (trayf) black-eyed-peas &/ (haram) collared greens I ate/ On the train back home/ #haiku (pic) http://znl.me/6D7JP

@wqueens7: more scaffolding. Hardware's Beauty/ Drew my wandering eye here/ Before I read "more"/ #haiku (pic) http://znl.me/VLTGI

@pita4l: whisper me softly / shy light feathers / i hear you now #haiku

@wqueens7: market street philly. All the market streets/ In every city, It seems,/ Have a titty-bar/ #haiku (pic) http://znl.me/QPT1E

@haikuoftheday: red leaves effervesce / through yellow ones the branches / a tulip wineglass -sek #haiku

@haikunut: coats come out again ~ then scarves, gloves, bulky sweaters: ~ as we clothe, trees strip. #haikuchallenge #haiku

@wqueens7: http://twitpic.com/mmb4x - Quaint urban market/ With old world values and a/ Mural of Rizzo/ #haiku

@HaikuSocial: electric midnights - brilliant blue spark echos - deafening thunder #haiku #poetry

@franscud: Bared by colluding / wind and rain, *again* two crows / squawk defiantly ~ #haiku #haikuchallenge

@wqueens7: sky lighting. Skyscraper selling/ A neon greener lifestyle/ Instead of saving/ #haiku (pic) http://znl.me/JR2XL

@morganabag: the clouds / Michaelangelo / bluegold / god's eyes and / fingertips #tanka

@morganabag: the streets / are sunpuddles / and red oak / reflections / after rain #tanka

@NatureSpirits: #haiku Deep in the dark woods, sunshine suddenly appears: big leaf maples gleam. http://twitpic.com/mn70q

@DavidLeeK: clover / only three leaves/ not four/ but lucky still / for hungry deer #tanka

@gennepher: Child hides in tree trunk, / Her body curled up. Golden / autumn leaves falling. #haiku #haikutherapy

@gennepher: A kiss frees me from / my earthly body. I float / high up in the air. #haiku #haikutherapy

@gennepher: Bunch yellow flowers / Tossed joyously up in air. / Clouds yellow butterflies. #haiku #haikutherapy

@Tobuno: The deeper meanings/ and the surface challenges/ are one and the same. #haiku

@Etsujin_Haiku: Vacantly I gaze / at the moons path through the sky / with ancient wonder #haiku

@Etsujin_Haiku: The seedling / struggling for life / grasps for warmth #haiku

@wqueens7: philly. The liberty bell/ Behind a big mound of dirt/ Cracked up in philly/ #haiku (pic) http://znl.me/KWPQ9

@PoetryByTom: They marched side by side/ each one unique, a blessing!/ two by two, it rained #haiku

@gennepher: Glowing golden mask / Hidden in yellow ribbons / Tumbled in a pile. #haiku

@wqueens7: SSAWW panel. Survived the panel/ Deftly avoided scorn and praise/ I survive, a man/ #haiku (pic) http://znl.me/9NINM

@gennepher: Babbling brook on moors. / Broken grey stone bridge. Waits for / inscribed promise made. #haiku

@Etsujin_Haiku: Caught in time / your face radiating light / melting my heart #haiku

@gennepher: Cat politics, Lynx / sits guard by cat flap, denies / Popeye an entrance. #haiku

@gennepher: Dark clear moonlit sky / Snail carpet crunched underfoot / Myriad stars weep tears. #haiku

@Adamfyre: Oh little mermaid ~ you know I love you but I ~ love your sister too.. #haiku #mermaid

@carol_red: husband at work ... / the mailman knocks / to see the newborn #fraglit #senryu #micropoetry

@NatureSpirits: #haiku Still morning—gulls lounge / on the beach, lazy, wanting wind / to lift them to sky. http://twitpic.com/1uhmd

@oshum: Overnight spindly ~ black where just yesterday ~ tree golden yellow flame. #haiku

@onestringcello: do the song over / over and over again / 'til it's inside you #haikuchallenge #haiku ..again cramming for another gig

@oshum: Spread out like a sheet ~ smooth like dirty old silver ~ the sky just hangs there. #haiku

@monkeywillow: forgetting myself / for a moment - / moon on the water // #haiku #micropoetry #fraglit #poetry

@gennepher: Each set of four planes / and helicopters each in diamond formation / cross the bright blue sky. #haiku

@gennepher: Flypast snaking 'cross / the sky. Getting together. / Perfect formation. #haiku

@Etsujin_Haiku: White tail deer / running homeward / through the quiet snow #haiku #freeform #poem

@KarenHAustin: Life's crossroads: first date: ~ "meet up again?" ~ "oh yes!!" // first date: ~ "meet up again?" ~ "er, no...." #haikuchallenge #haiku

@Jemfyr: Grip, grasp, mouth on mine / inhale light, exhale divine / gasping air again /// #haiku #haikuchallenge

@haiQ: / Walking in the rain, / glowing like the autumn leaves; / I splash through puddles. / - #rainy #haiku

@carltonhalpert: Show missed moments or // degrees of forgetfulness // with an ellapsis°°°. #haiku #makeupaword (after @FakeAPStylebook )

@mamasanta: Rush hour subway / I wander around / an old man's face #senryu #haiku

@dengary: harder to tell / friend from foe / through hot tears | #haikunoir #senryu #micropoetry #fraglit

@Yojinbo: You gave all you had / But you didn't have enough / To satisfy me. #haiku

@dengary: for the worms here, / sharks in the sea below— / corpses all taste alike | #haikunoir #senryu #micropoetry #fraglit

@dengary: faces watching / the fireworks show / suddenly starlit | #senryu #micropoetry #fraglit #haiku

@dengary: black bear / up a downtown tree / ringed by yellow tape | #haiku #micropoetry #fraglit

@michelleshy: Our golf course kitteh // Sits on the water hazard // Spying on fat geese // #haiku #cats #golf #birds

@Juliasnz: To chase the sun! / The freezing chill of waiting / To feel warm again #haikuchallenge "again" #haiku

@dengary: a Maori sailor— / his history written / on his face | #haiku #senryu #micropoetry #fraglit

@mamasanta: Even his socks / kingfisher blue / birdwatcher #haiku #senryu #fraglit

@Triveality: / gliding to terra / each flake a unique artwork / winter approaches #haiku

@mamasanta: Autumn walk / free of charge / color therapy. #haiku #senryu #fraglit


@mamasanta: Strange in this season / of falling leaves / how my spirit / soars higher / than the red-tailed hawk. #tanka #fraglit


@HaikuSocial: warm tea awakens - from slumbers sequestion- sharpens my minds eye #haiku #poetry

@makeit2double: Before I wake you / I’ll make toast, brew some coffee / and write a few lines #haiku #twaiku #poetry

@Unholy_Cumulus: i cling to deep sleep / but a textured tongue tells me / i'm already late @haikuhappens #haiku

@simonscotland: The autumn rain falls / making puddles in darkness / awaiting my feet #haiku

@ldwilkinson: Pinned to the ground / by the weight / of so much to do-- / tonight I'll dream / I'm flying. #fraglit #tanka

@KOOLFOOLTATTOO: ankle biter or/ an inkless #tattoo artist?/ you go ask my cat! #haiku

@wqueens7: penn RR angel . In memory of/ The men & women who [died]/ Fourty-One to Five/ #haiku (pic) http://znl.me/63B9P

@wqueens7: philly. Philly is pretty/ In its quaint humble way/ The train was quite nice/ #haiku (pic) http://znl.me/GCU9H

@bonshaiku: Universal tapestry / many colors / one mosaic. #senryu

@Miridunn: I won't look back //will take my regrets and love and pain and leave // this place #haiku

@Kim23supernova: * Lost ~||~ seeking * Whispers ~||~ speaking * Heart ~||~ Wide * Look ~||~ inside * #Micropoetry #Love

@Miridunn: This cool morning // leaves scamper like mice across the road// wind makes all dance. #haiku

@Adamfyre: Digital romance ~ My avatar has a crush ~ on your avatar. #senryu #geekdom

@Etsujin_Haiku: An eerie darkness / the wind howling at the moon / while spirits wander #haiku

@wqueens7: My train is scheduled/ To arrive @ 1:01/ Hope to see you then/ #haiku

@JDProuty: Bang-bang universe ~ what goes around comes around ~ I'll see you again #haiku #haikuchallenge #again

@Christwitery: Shooting star my heart / breaking into cosmic dust / to be born again /// #haiku #haikuchallenge

@carltonhalpert: Ancient mariner // over oceans without rest // albatross glides on. #poetwist #haiku

@JDProuty: Given enough time ~ if it can happen once it ~ will happen again #haiku #haikuchallenge #again

@Adamfyre: I look inside you ~ and see your beautiful heart ~ it's all I can see. #senryu

@urbancrafter: Moonless sky ~~ darkness seeps into ~~ the darkness. #haiku

@Adamfyre: I love the way her ~ voice glides over her lips like ~ velvety chocolate.. #senryu #poetwist

@Christwitery: Salty saucy tales / marina shenanigans / immoral sea waves /// #haiku

@Christwitery: I am not sleeping / but I will - I'm not weeping / it's raining outside /// #haiku

@gassho: Dusk surrounds the canyon / the wooden mallet's clack / signals zazen --Mitsu Suzuki, Zen #Haiku

@Christwitery: Birds chatter wildly / feeding frenzy for breakfast / now I can't sleep /// #haiku

@pita4l: quiet mind i recall/ mending my sorrow/ morning delight i embrace #haiku #poetry #zen

@cinemare: Summer leaves / lost to autumn's cold / dark future #haiku

~