Wednesday, October 21, 2009

2009-10-19/20


~

@HaikuSocial: fuzzy woolen scarf - grand protectorate of warmth - nestled on my neck #haiku #poetry

@Juliasnz: Unseen, overlooked / The desolate wandering / Freedom no comfort #haiku #homeless

@dat3nshi: October farm town / Sidewalks strewn with red and gold / Whispers through the trees #haiku

@Alismcg: #haiku: haiku discover'd / snappin' fingers tappin' toes / sizzlin' midst tofu #poetry #micropoetry

@JDProuty: Red rope 'round my heart, ~ I'm tangled up in ruins; ~ sheer bliss blues again. #haiku #haikuchallenge #tangle

@morganabag: October / blueluminous / morning # my favorite words #haiku

@NotOneNotTwo // dreams tap my shoulder ~ my door creaks itself open ~ the sky says "up here..." // #haiku #newideas


@Adamfyre: If married people ~ can't love one another then ~ how will their children? #senryu

@Adamfyre: My muse went on strike ~ She said she's holding out for ~ higher vibrations.. #senryu #muse

@Adamfyre: When I close my eyes ~ I always see you, even ~ if we're not speaking. #senryu

@CDominiqueG: hovering between/ life and death, searching for the/ white light, there is none #haiku #cdominiquegibson #death

@HaikuSocial: between the pages - time frozen in poetry - precious moments caught #haiku #poetry

@DigitalSalon: staring out through dirty windows that cannot be opened, breathing conditioned stale air, concrete and asphalt stifle life. #micropoetry

@becca_darling: its happy hour / we have tequila and wine / but not together. #haiku

@Adamfyre: I'm burning for you ~ my true love, and I wonder ~ what your skin tastes like.. #haiku

@Tobuno: Gauging clarity/ reflections betray the moon/ Seeing is the scene. #haiku

@djolder: Your naked body / Love is a ghost that is shy / visits late at night. #haiku

@andybrandt: #haiku A fly sipping / on a drop of honey / - Security guard @lunivore

@alsoborntofly: Like the final leaves / That cling to bare tree branches / I will fall for you #haiku

@senryunectar: Tangled vines block the ~ truth he seeks, he raises his ~ axe to cleave them down #senryu

@Tobuno: Serene bronze buddha/ tarnished ~ neglected ~ no more/ Take you to dump today. #haiku

@senryunectar: His naked body ~ lies tantalizing and warm ~ tangled in the sheets #senryu

@senryunectar: Finger traces lips ~ pondering the universe ~ nestled in the couch #senryu

@Nina_M: The look in your eyes / as you gently bit your lip / I cannot forget. #haiku

@cre8tivkj: #naughtyquotient #haiku ~ Revving his motor ~ He skillfully hugs my curves ~ driving me crazy

@haikuoftheday: even the smallest / maple leaf is still a / maple leaf -sek #haiku

@Dr_MiaRose: First light of dawn breaks / the darkness, first sight of you / breaks my heart. #haiku

@bwlight: Russet remembrance ~ Naked branch, you tempt the sky ~ Lover's white blanket ~ #haiku

@Tobuno: Unreasonable/ autumn commands gravity/ leaves, fruits, rain ~ they fall. #haiku

@dengary: each time I wake / my bed has moved again / in the dead of night / the cries of songbirds / come from below #tanka #fraglit #micropoetry

@dengary: Dad said See this ball/ look it has two sharp edges/ 'But it's round' I said/ we played catch with it awhile/ then he threw it at my head #tanka

@dengary: Dad said yin and yang/ I just stared stupidly/ he said use and abuse/ & when I sneered he slapped me/ then he held me tenderly #tanka #fraglit

@cdolwagen: no inspiration / so i pollute cyberspace / with empty #haiku

@dengary: beauty at day's end/ your face in the low warm glow/ youthful in rose light/ beneath the old chestnut tree/ that once was younger than we #tanka

@dengary: a fresh wind/ picks up debris in play/ such clanks and flappings/ our new desert sounds like/ the circus leaving town at night | #tanka #fraglit

@Tobuno: When the swing doors swing/ creaking sounds ~ piano stops/ straight flush and pears. #haiku

@Alismcg: #haiku: frankie vanish'd poof! / rappell'd north face ninja like / lil roomie spider #poetry #micropoetry

@tailwag: Twilight in deep woods / In the shadows—crackling of dry leaves / Only a squirrel. #haiku #senyru

@wqueens7: halloween pretzels. Department meetings/ Are treats for white collar tricksters/ Who get the work done/ #haiku (pic) http://znl.me/8BYD9

@bryanhansel: waxwings here! / the last berry / flies away #haiku #micropoetry

@Alismcg: #haiku: beauty fades dying /tears lullaby hush! winds arms /new colors raining #poetry #micropoetry

@Juliasnz: Thoughts in a tangle / A torrent of words spill out / Littering with sound #haikuchallenge "tangle" #haiku

@mamasanta: Flowers from a funeral / leave them / says the florist / they'll be perfect / for the wedding. #kyoka #tanka #fraglit


@haikubee: Nights come earlier, / mornings later; / gathering firewood. #haiku #micropoetry

@somniloquism: Panera cashier, / you and I aren't really friends. / Seriously, stop. #haiku

@HaikuSocial: hidden mountain peaks - sit silent on misty thrones - stoic guardians #haiku #poetry

@NJLordan: Outside the leaves fall/ Here, I hold them in my hands/ Library leaves bloom #haiku

@Alismcg: #haiku: gently reverie / swept me sweetly smiling - / clearing walkway leaves #poetry #micropoetry #senyru

@Christwitery: Don't tangle with that / ferret because I think you'll / really regret it /// #haiku #haikuchallenge

@Tobuno: The sesshin today/ pine incense, total absence/ bell, boat, samsara. #haiku

@Alismcg: #haiku: curl'd 'gainst chin sweet peace / daylights tickle saboteur / ahh-chooo! paws that fly #poetry #micropoetry

@BruceStewart: G'day! — Rain: rainy places / England, Toronto & here / I can take a hint. #haiku — Now, did I pack my rain gear up? Eep!

@lisamarie20010: The glowing street lamps/ A yellow lit road/ That leads to that place called home #haiku #micropoetry

@poet_sbe: darkness falls/ silver light caresses/ lonely desire #haiku

@LesleyDewar: A boy's dreams are lost / in a tangle of fishing / line and dead worms #haiku #haikuchallenge

@CliveM: The sign we each hate / restricting our access / when #failwhale beaches #haiku

@KOOLFOOLTATTOO: i am blue/ because i am true/ not for poem #haiku

@SirWumpus: rain falls twice / from above / and from leaf #haiku #cannes

@Qishin: sharing clear river water // with deer, cautiously // pissing #haiku?

@Qishin: in the zen garden // I find nature's gift // cat shit #senryu

@mamasanta first visit — / the dentist admires the tooth / on her stuffed rabbit -- #senryu

@Adamfyre: Most of all I like ~ the way she invisibly ~ dances in the flame.. #senryu

@tinylittlepoems: Your wishes, in triplicate / burn a hole in my conscience / and the bottom drawer // #poem #poetry #micropoetry

@loverofMBFARM: my age makes it seem/ that dreams and reality/ are all a tangle. #haikuchallenge #haiku tangle

@wqueens7: "October 21, 1986" Twenty and three years,/ In '86, I retired/ As a "messenger."/ #haiku

@NoClueHaiku: no god to follow / no god to introduce hate / my heart beats freely #atheist #atheism #haiku

@nil17: snowing, great fat flakes / silent white birds coasting in / clouding the sightscape #haiku #makeupaword

@Jemfyr: Blind and sighted move / together, opposing steps / tangled desires / #haiku #haikuchallenge

@purelovenergy: The deep sky softens ~ connecting us in One Love ~ gentleness of heart #haiku

@dailyhaiku: Beautifully - / simply - / this life. #haiku #micropoetry

@mplardie: Hid in a box in / the attic for a week but / no one came looking. #haiku

@NatureSpirits: #haiku Storm slams, surprises—tall firs swoon into the gale, branches embrace crows.

@apemanb: crepe de chine, chenille/ in crisis Kitty cries out/ go caterpillar #haiku #senryu

@yargnad: A sky full of stars; // pinholes in the veil of night. // Origin of life. #haiku

@CDominiqueG: tender folds gather/surrounding an untouched bloom/awakened this morn #haiku #innocence #poetry #cdominiquegibson

@djolder: Don't just teach a thing / please teach us 2 love 2 learn / so we can fight back. #haiku

@Adamfyre: Mermaid just emailed ~ Told me mermaids don't exist ~ I so adore her. #haiku #mermaid

@apemanb: Autumn's cold beauty/ shrivels to brittle winter/ cattle plod in the snow #haiku

@VirtualAlex: vertical blinds / made transparent with sunlight / box elder shadows #haiku

@chrisloft: Necklace and bangles / angels with tangled ankles / lace up their sandals /// #haiku #haikuchallenge

@Jutilda: Drippy soggy morn/I'm feeling like an old snail/I'll crawl in my shell #haiku #rain

@mplardie: Bobbin Thread Runs Out / One Inch From End of Seam. The / Sewing Goddess Laughs. #haiku

@Adamfyre: Emailed my blonde friend ~ "Who teases you, loves you, dork" ~ It's reciprocal. #haiku #love

@dailyhaiku: Early sunset gold - / glistening abandoned keys, / door shuts behind her. #haiku #micropoetry

@AssassinGrl: Fail Whale of Twitter / send our tweets to friends faster / than the growing grass #haiku

@peterdawes: liquid coherence | thoughts are made clearer | mug after mug ... #senryu

@gassho: leaves in the wind / shadow dancing / on our walls #haiku

@Adamfyre: My life is a tangle ~ of beauty and ugliness ~ tears of joy and pain. #haiku #haikuchallenge

@urbancrafter: without thought ~~ morning consummates ~~ breezes blow. #haiku

@urbancrafter: Morning so silent ~~ I can almost hear the sun ~~ tangle with the dawn. #haiku #haikuchallenge

@ruinedXfinery: she's such a tangle/ of pink-barely pink-naughty/ tangled, corrupted Ruins #haiku NOT #haikuchallenge

@onlyhaiku: roasty black tea leaves / swimming lovingly in hot / melancholy tears #haiku

@ldwilkinson: Another autumn-- / I feel for lost teeth / with my tongue. #senryu #micropoetry (for @mamasanta)

@dailyhaiku: Chopping wood - / he swears / at his beer cans. #haiku #micropoetry

@jbouzou: Two women in my life / one gave it to me / the other stole it from me. #senryu

@Grenhilda: An elastic band / time stretches beyond limits / along for the ride #haiku

@monkeywillow: the wait /of a leaf / before it falls // #haiku #senryu #micropoetry #fraglit

@KOOLFOOLTATTOO: long distance/ phone, text, flight, e-mail/ yet too far #haiku

@dailyhaiku: Dim autumn twilight, / casts shadows of you standing / next to each other. #haiku #micropoetry

@Yojinbo: Silver blade in hand / Grim Atropos eyes the thread / For any tangle. #haiku haikuchallenge 'tangle'

@peteTweeDish: Turnpike traffic sit, Sunshine and noxious gases, Enjoy the sunshine. #haiku

@SaraDuane: Thirty-thousand things / on my mind. My kingdom for / an umuddled thought. #haiku

@omewan: the world will not be controlled / I have to control myself / and my reactions to it #haiku #letitbe

@Yojinbo: A flirtatious glance / And my heart is a tangle / Of hope and despair. #haiku #haikuchallenge 'tangle'

@HappiForever: My life is my koan -- / I carry it like candles, / lit and flickering. #haiku #senryu

@Yojinbo: Life is a tangle / Of tears, giggles and sighs / Of hellos and goodbyes. #haiku #haikuchallenge 'tangle'

@nil17: The rain drip, drip, drops ~ against my melancholy ~ customers see a smile. #haiku #poetry

@gavindecuir: Dried up chewing gum / stretches the length of a stride- / pedestrian clues. #haiku

@monkeywillow: checking me out / for a moment / hermit crab // #senryu #haiku # micropoetry #fraglit

@monkeywillow: hearing only loneliness / he tosses the shell / out to sea // #haiku #fraglit #micropoetry

@Christwitery: Necklace and bangles / angels with tangled ankles / lace up their sandals /// #haiku #haikuchallenge

@Nina_M: A tangle of limbs / Your right arm to my left leg / Nocturnal Twister. #haikuchallenge #haiku

@CDominiqueG: i see you amongst/ the shadows, waiting. need, love.../ by dawns early light #haiku #cdominiqueg

@symphonist: creative tingle/ logistic tangle...edit/ cherished masterpiece #haiku #haikuchallenge #tangle

@Christwitery: Wind on down the road / shadows taller than our soul / the stores are all closed /// #haiku #stairway2heaven

@exmosis: Dawn hair, Sunset face, / a suit made of spiderwebs. / Playground voices laugh. #haiku

@DigitalSalon: traffic moves quickly / alongside the boulevard / squirrels gather nuts #twaiku #haiku

@morganabag: yellow / sky - waiting / for dawn #haiku

@lippy73: Inspiration is/a fickle friend who leaves and/then comes back again #haiku

@HaikuMon: Inspired Haiku / Not recorded and now gone / That leaf has fallen #haiku

@wqueens7: billboards-091021-0747am. Mirrors in the sky/ Shining light on the houses/ Ads on the traffic/ #haiku (pic) http://znl.me/U0N0D

@morganabag: October / blueluminous / morning #haiku #threefavoritewords

@wqueens7: Hijabed Bengali/ Carries a shopping bag with/ Tittlilating pix/ #haiku

@HappiForever: The pink dream of sky -- / newspapers, directories, / still slap the sidewalks. #haiku #senryu

@wqueens7: http://twitpic.com/mcc65 - With my glasses off/ Highway signs out my window/ Are smudged emeralds/ #haiku http://znl.me/TFZ3S

@KOOLFOOLTATTOO: worry tons/ across ocean and/ heavy heart #haiku

@AshiAkira: Replanted roses/ Painful blood spots left on arms/ somehow made me smile #haiku #poetry

@LesleyDewar: #haiku Praise for dead mouse / rebuke for tiny bird, confused cat sulks

@AndrewBWatt: Leafless trees look sad // but maple thinks of next year // bigger and brighter. #haiku #twiku #poetry http://yfrog.com/0c883fj

@dailyhaiku: Last of the apples / falling rotten from the tree - / no pie for sorrow. #haiku #micropoetry

@Qishin: after Diwali // still the sound of celebration // funeral next door #senryu

@jbouzou: Slow down / more effective than sign symbol / the bra advertisement. #haiku #senryu

@AndrewBWatt: Pond looks mirror smooth // until the eye's corner sees // the stars rippling. #haiku #twiku #poetry #poem

@jimpenny: Going to the light. / Where am I? Why am I here? / Another hotel. #haiku

@gardenbuddha: Red, yellow and blue // three different dragonflies // at the pond #haiku

@gustoblusto: Meditation escapes me // but I sit and watch the garden // for hours #buddhism #haiku

@gustoblusto: Pause before gardening // is that dead branch // someone's home? #haiku

@tinkhanson: Crisp and brilliant morn / clarity of cold night air / million extra stars. #haiku #gmorn

@gustoblusto: Again and again the dragonfly returned // to the same bit of dead foliage // I had not removed #haiku

@tailwag: Subway station / Street musician plays / Blind man gives twenty dollars. #haiku #senyru

@SirWumpus: rivets of rain / displaced by tires / rushing splash #haiku #cannes

@jbouzou: Hermitage night / born from the twig fire / falling stars. #haiku http://bit.ly/DI0CU

@dailyhaiku: Trees deep reds and golds, / blue skies catch / snowball sun. #haiku #micropoetry

@jbouzou: Mountain night / stars are watching / me. #haiku

@Mamad: Dawn's awakening./Unrelenting march of time./Everyday a gift. #haiku

@grayle: they do match up / if pick socks at random / god smiles upon you. #haiku

@Lawrencejiko: • - H un G rY - gH o stS - s Wir Li ng - — in Th e - O ffe rIn G - —B oW L • || -— #haiku

@dragonheartsong: Dawn is hours away // yet within me I can sense // the Light is growing. #haiku

@dailyhaiku: Under dark rain clouds - / he hurries to meet with his / more successful friend. #haiku #micropoetry

@dailyhaiku: Gathering nuts - / one for each / friend lost. #haiku #micropoetry

@vonbladet: The windows are clean, / my papers in disarray / - so much for progress #haiku

@mamasanta: Not caring / if I ever write another poem / that is freedom #fraglit #senryu

@monkeywillow: looking back / along the river / one day / will all these moments / make sense? // #fraglit #tanka

@monkeywillow: finding its shape / on the river - / autumn wind // #haiku #micropoetry #poetry

@ldwilkinson: This shell doesn’t work / she says, / unable to hear the sea. #senryu

@ldwilkinson: Uninspired, / the artist / draws a bath. #senryu

@Christwitery: Sometimes I wish that / I were a bright shiny star / a long way from here /// #haiku

@bwlight: Shot from the Dipper ~ Night sky's ancient fireworks ~ "Make a wish" he says ~ #haiku

@BeccaPiano: When your only tool / is a #haiku, then every / problem's a poem.

@Christwitery: Fiery smoky streams / I listen to you screaming / each day hell on earth /// #haiku #hell

@NotOneNotTwo // scratching at the door ~ with a realistic dead mouse ~ yowling trick or treat // #haiku

@Alismcg: #haiku: her hair-brain'd antics / whiney tone & bor-ing eyes / trap her 'mouse' old cat #poetry #micropoetry

@mehtoole: deep inside the heart ~ only the brave conquer fear ~ pride leaves you wanting ~ #kaihu #haiku

@Lawrencejiko: - after mid- nite / - a knot of feathers / - — rites of Autumn // — #haiku

@Alismcg: #haiku: pickin' one blossom / its colors most soothing - / bee buzzz'd in to nap #poetry #micropoetry

@Lawrencejiko: — Snowy river ' ' / -— black Bear claws — / - chewing on Salmon // — #haiku

@Jemfyr: Jealous tower looms / your stone walls bound me blindly / muted destiny /// #haiku

@Christwitery: Bound by rising sun / rays sneaking through dappled cracks / in the morning light /// #haiku

@jbouzou: Hermitage doorstep / contemplating snowy mountains / while drinking tea. #haiku

@taricotta: suck it up and blow // sinking deep into a sea // of vibrant rainbows #haiku

@margaret_h: succumbing to frost ~ a flower's petals shrivel ~ turning into dust ~ #haiku

@lippy73: My thanks to my boss/ for giving me the chance to/ practice my patience #haikutherapy #haiku

@Juliasnz: The quintessential / Fifth element of Plato / Immutable force #haiku @Jemfyr

@Lawrencejiko: -— Salmon's -— leap ¡ ! / - leap!-ing up River / -— on a grizzly day // #haiku

@jbouzou: Mountain night - / cherry tree branches / full of stars. #haiku

@Yojinbo: Is your faith so weak / That the beliefs of others / Challenges your own? #haiku #nogod #fuckcensorship

@MillaFury: Oh, I see the light / Not from a guy in the sky / It's in you and I --- #haiku for my fellow Earth mates. Onward thru the fog. #p2 #hcr #OFA

@loverofMBFARM: Night time sky so vast/ so mysterious and great/ like my love for you. #haiku #mbfarm

@omewan: you are sometimes touchy / often about your tushy / butt then so am I, touche' #haiku #lowku

@Jemfyr: I can wait you out / green light go, yet will caution / pace eternity /// #haiku #haikutherapy

@senryunectar: He lies back scared ~ O Lord, what have I done to ~ trust this crazy one #senryu

@senryunectar: Love burbles up from ~ the depths of our souls & spills ~ softly on us all #senryu

@Lawrencejiko: - whirl-pool / - u n w hir ling / - in r i ve r — / #haiku

@Lawrencejiko: - a ~ petal / - fall ing cup / - #haiku

@senryunectar: Sending a prayer ~ to you tonight for some peace ~ there's solace in grace #senryu

@Juliasnz: The sun rises now / While somewhere else the sun sets / Gaia connects us #haiku @randomevent

@Haiku_mon: Five, seven and five. Only one-forty total. Twitter IS haiku. #haiku

@Jemfyr: Each flew sweet sounds and / darted to the sun only / to come back as one /// #haiku

@urbancrafter: The only place I want ~~ to be is wrapped up in you ~ all wrapped up in me. #haiku #senryu #love

@carltonhalpert: Plans for tomorrow... // open a handbag store called // Her Evil Clutches. #haiku #senryu

@Tazzarazz: Hoping someday soon/ For peace calmness privacy/ Just hubby and I #haiku

@urbancrafter: parallel lifetimes ~~ streams streaming side by side until ~~ destiny unites. #senryu #haiku

@CDominiqueG: when I couldn't walk/you carried me, silently/across the wide plane #haiku #cdominiquegibson #death

@alotus_poetry: stargazing / the galaxy from my childhood / outdated #senryu #haiku

@urbancrafter: My eyes worship you ~~ my lips adore you and my ~~ heart aches to love you. #haiku #senryu #love

@Naumadd: Naumaddku: "Tickles of earth ... have gotten - into my shoe." - #haiku #poetry

@urbancrafter: the words you speak are ~~ so delicious I want to ~~ eat them when we kiss. #haiku #senryu

@Alismcg: #haiku: untruths fizzle drain /slithering thru gardens - / our worlds raw sewage #poetry #micropoetry

@urbancrafter: LIfting my eyes up ~~ I see your lips spread in a ~~ glorious smile. #haiku #senryu #love

@urbancrafter: You guide me into ~~ a timeless, wordless place where ~~ our hearts speak in beats. #haiku #senryu #love

@KrisLindbeck: The storm floats / over the night sea: / distant lightning / We wait for the soft thunder / standing arm in arm | #tanka #micropoetry

@Naumadd: Naumaddku: (Fall Sunset IV) "Black crows - char of autumn ... piecing the night." - #haiku #poetry

@Naumadd: Naumaddku: (Fall Sunset III) "From autumn's flames - two crows ... follow the call." - #haiku #poetry

@Naumadd: Naumaddku: (Fall Sunset II) "Crow - giving the call ... autumn's burning." - #haiku #poetry

@Naumadd: Naumaddku: (Fall Sunset I) "Fires in the trees - ash in the leaves ... black crow." - #haiku #poetry

@urbancrafter: anticipation ~~ time creeps at a snails pace ~~ anticipation. #haiku #senryu

@CDominiqueG: the leaves kiss the ground/ eager to become one with /earth, be inside her #haiku #cdominiquegibson #poetry #autumn

@HaikuSocial: streetlight silloutte - cast by nights weary travlers - train station shadow #haiku #poetry

@KrisLindbeck: Warm twilight / one dragonfly slices / the soft wind | #haiku

@alotus_poetry: lime green and green-- / a ladybug walking the line / across a leaf #haiku

@kokoshep: Morning walk ~ skitter across the sidewalk ~ dry leaves #haiku # senryu #micropoetry

@alotus_poetry: at the temple / a thousand splendid suns / of chanting monks #senryu

@bonshaiku: Old daddy long legs / his web a bass fiddle / plucks with reckless abandon. #haiku

@alotus_poetry: at the bus stop / a squabble of pigeons / pecking away my sleep #senryu

@cjoyen: The wind has its turn / blowing heavenly skyward / the bright autumn leaves #haiku

@AshiAkira: Dragonflies' colors/ summer to autumn keep changing/ Now gone leaving blue #haiku #poetry

@marshaikus: sun dappled hills rise/ with fall's embers smoldering/ with amber and rouge #haiku

@alotus_poetry: rush hour / shadows of storm clouds / beat me home #haiku #senryu

@Bill312: streamers of mist / rising from the pond -- / ghostly meadow | #haiku

@tsk2001: roadside raccoon doom / from cute Davy Crockett hat / to rude matted splat #haiku #poetry

@carltonhalpert: Plans for tomorrow // copyright highland mascot // wee Hello Kilty. #haiku #scots #hello

@simonscotland: You gave me that look / turns my legs into jelly / and melts my cold heart #haiku

alotus_poetry: strawberry sunset / a stop sign bent / towards the police station #senryu #haiku

@carltonhalpert: My mind escapes me // I follow where it wanders // meanditation. #haiku #makeupaword

@carltonhalpert: My mind is made up // but the rest of me is real // or so I believe. #haiku #senryu

@Christwitery: Birds play merrily / without a care in the world / wish I could fly too /// #haiku

@forgottenworks: it all continues / only the clock / has stopped #micropoetry

@senryunectar: He stretches taller ~ Little One, why the rush to ~ grow as big as Dad #senryu

@Dalloftheabove: God has blessed us twice ... Today grins the homeless man ... New day AND sunshine #haiku

@Adamfyre: Baby kitten dreams ~ of chasing mice and licking ~ warm cream from a bowl. #haiku #kitten

@Adamfyre: Rose petal dreams of ~ being appreciated ~ for her naked self.. #haiku #rose

@Adamfyre: Caterpillar dreams ~ of one day alighting on ~ a honeysuckle. #haiku

@wqueens7: http://twitpic.com/m8fck - An hour after dawn/ While the shadows remain long/ Time moves more slowly/ #haiku http://znl.me/ZYWN3

@wqueens7: striped jumper. Somebody bought this/ Thinking of style, cost and looks/ And then just lost it/ #haiku (pic) http://znl.me/WKXX2

@srku: // remains of tusks :: protecting bones :: in an elephant graveyard // #haiku #senryu

@thereisnohurry: Many are bothered / It is not hard to see why / No god is watching #haiku

@jannagae: #haiku #haikutherapy Reds, yellow, gold leaves ~ unbelievably pretty ~ sprinkles the roadside

@saintz: a haiku is like // making origami, but // with words, not paper. #fb #haiku

wqueens7: Headline (#haiku) "Revokes Kerick's Bail/ Judge Sends Ex-Top-Cop to Jail/ Tainting Jury Pool"/ http://tinyurl.com/yh7dpk5 #GOP

@Dr_MiaRose: Love balloon dances / Graceful ballet ~ soars up high / Falls from sky. #haiku

@srku: // in the attic :: leaning on a wedding dress :: a dusty old rifle // #senryu

@squanderingtime: Autumn afternoon / Herding bits in the sunlight / Under Monet skies #haiku

@gennepher: Heavenly angels / Watch over me, keep me safe / Guide me home again. #haiku #haikutherapy

@NotOneNotTwo // so quickly, snowflakes ~ asking me why? then melting ~ before I can speak // #haiku #newideas

@srku: // tulips :: delivered in a kiss :: blown away // #haiku #senryu

@gennepher: Dog blissfully happy / Sleeping draped over my legs / Head over my foot. #haiku

@bonshaiku: Love notes / delivered by carrier pigeon / pinned to sheet music. #haiku #senryu

@gennepher: A drum resounding / It is beating loud enough / Listen, you will hear. #haiku #haikutherapy

@gennepher: One way street, car comes / Head on at me. Guy chatting / on mobile. I swerve. #haiku

@JulieBrubaker: On fall days I like / to think that I'm the hero / of my own epic. #haiku

@apemanb: between the beats (beat)/ what the beats (beat) do is (beat)/ echo emptiness #haiku

@monkeywillow: These questions you keep asking are just walls between you and now! #fraglit #micropoetry

@HaikuSocial: colorful fusion - autumns sunset silhouettes - a painted forest #haiku #poetry

@morganabag: patchouli / and mildew / when i open the trunk / notebooks filled / with old poems #tanka

@CS_Sherin: I whirl back-leaves running by wind-like footsteps. #Haiku

@jbouzou: Meditating about eternity / I didn't take care about time / passed by. #senryu

@hermonhermit: under canvas / she sings a song /my grandmother knew #senryu #micropoetry

@bonshaiku: Ears erect / cricket in the hearth! / cat play toy. #haiku

@NotOneNotTwo // tattered, edges frayed ~ I pull it over your pain ~ my heart's worn blanket // #haiku

@apemanb: one night stand haiku/ perfecting technique then leave/ waiting for REAL poem. #senryu #haiku

@JDProuty: Rain falls; no rebuke. ~ River flows; beyond reproach. ~ Heart wanders; guilty. #haiku #haikuchallenge #rebuke #senryu

@srku: // lost my mojo :: in the stream of compulsion :: hallejulah! I am saved // #senryu

@mamasanta: He's off to the dentist / to get a crown / maybe he'll / come back / as a prince. #kyoka #tanka #fraglit

@mamasanta: God said / I give you a starry night / now it's up / to you / to connect the dots. #fraglit #kyoka #TANKA #micropoetry

@srku: // with narrow fingers :: he lifted the skeleton key :: and hid inside // #senryu

@gennepher: Mother rebuked child. / " Don't tell lies about fairies / in the apple tree. #haikuchallenge #haiku

@simonscotland: The birds have all flown / tree is alone once again / now shedding its leaves #haiku

@Christwitery: Would you like to ride / in that beautiful balloon / oh yes we can fly /// #haiku

@simonscotland: A greyness descends / muting the autumn colours / sun sets quietly #haiku

@dailymetalhaiku: Driving nine inch nails, In a pretty hate machine, Spiraling downward #daily #metal #haiku

@sevenlives: Darkness embraces twilight / old clouds cover / baby moon eyes...#haiku

@morganabag: dead / ten years / before she tapped / my shoulder - scent / of lavender #tanka

@ingridsundberg: Late morning sunshine / paints a gradient in orange / my marmalade blinds #haiku

@EliznMaeve: the sky was so blue/ it pulled the clouds overhead/ and went back to bed #haiku

@Jemfyr: You left your whisper / on my pillow, the winter / lies upon the ground /// #haiku #haikutherapy #love @Dr_Wes

@franscud: The unexpected / crash of a single raindrop / can topple small worlds ~ #haiku

~